Proposed

All praises to Allah the Lord of the worlds. May he send Salam upon our beloved prophet Muhammad(saw) and his family.. Aameen

There was this thing in Arabs that, when any two tribes are against each other, to unite them the senior of Arabs would suggest to marry the daughter of other tribe to the son of other tribe.

So One day the Superior of Arabs proposed that, Why doesn't Ali(Ra) marry Fatima bint e Abi Jahal?(Abu Jahal has a daughter with the same name Fatima) it would bring two tribes together.

Now, Fatima(Ra) even heard that what was suggested and it Hurts her, humanity it's her humanness and it hurt prophet(saw) that she had caught the wind what was suggested. It hurts prophet(saw) that she(Fatima) was hurt.

So prophet(saw) when he heard this suggestion, he said,"Listen! I am not going to make Haram what Allah has made Halal but he(saw) said, Fatima(Ra) is a part of Me; What hurts her; hurts Me!.

He(saw) said, it's not be fitting that a person would be married to the Daughter of Allah and The Enemy of Allah! At the same time."

Here Prophet(saw) steps in and he expressed humanity and some scholar mentioned, Imagine Fatima(Ra) saw Abu Jahal tortured her father, she was the one who cleans her fathers wounds which was caused by Abu Jahal. Ibn Hajar(Rahmatullah) said, these incident occurred after the conquest of Makkah at that time non of the prophet(saw) daughter were still Alive.

And so anything that exasperate her grieves, jealously that is something that not looked upon and just like her Mother khatija(Ra) who had perfected her faith, it would not be fitting that any one would be married to Ali(Ra) infront of her own eyes!.

Prophet(saw) acknowledge that pain that Fatima(Ra) felt and even he(saw) was not unjust. He(saw) said, she's Me and I'm Her, what hurts her; hurts Me. And that was enough for Ali(Ra) and he did not persuade after that.

We ask Allah to gather us with them and allow us to be like them. I ask Allah to unite us with our families and to unite us with these blessed family in highest level of jannatul Firdous.. Aameen

Jazakallahukhairan kaseera fee dunya wa Akhirah
❤️❤️❤️