002

now playing

now playing..

"Don't You (Forget About Me)"
-SIMPLE MINDS

-

  "Olivia!" You called out through different party rooms, your frantic movements shooting adrenaline through you.

   It was getting late, and everyone was leaving.

"Fuck." You muttered under your breath as you ran across the stage, dodging the two giant animatronics. You jumped down the side steps as your eyes noticed the slightly ajar parts and service door. Olivia is definitely a child known to wander—you thought maybe she just simply got lost? Though those words seemed more like a question instead of a statement.

The dim hallway shot up your nerves, but you shoved them back down as you peeked open the large door a bit more before feeling a tight grip on your shoulder, being pulled into the pitch black room.

  "OH SH-" your mouth was covered by a larger, mechanical hand, the scent of metal filling your nostrils.

  "You'd best be quiet." A voice spoke, an unfamiliar accent seeping through his words. He sure talks funny, but that's not what you're exactly worried about at this moment.

"Fuck you, what did you do with her?" You writhed in his grip, sheer anger coursing through your body.

"You mean them? You're a little late, kid. They're all gone now." A small, but sinister laugh left his lips. "I can't exactly let you get away, now can I?" His other hand reached over in the dark room to grab something. "You know too much."

You took the opportunity to elbow him in the face as hard as humanly possible. It's obvious he didn't think you were as old as you are, not being able to see your stature in the dark room. He let out a painful grunt as you booked away from him.

You reached the door and threw it open before feeling a sharp pain in your shoulder. You cried out before falling to your knees, gripping onto your shoulder. You felt a hand on your ankle, trying to pull you back in. You slid against the checkered floor as you were nearly dragged back into what should be considered to be hell.

"Henry!" You shouted the first name that came to mind, and the grip let go as soon as the man heard Henry's name.

As your vision blurred, you watched as Henry and several people behind him rushed quickly to your side. You felt yourself being pulled up and carried through the giant room.

It was dark now, most of the colorful lights had been turned off as you looked around as best as you could. There was quite a few concerned looking parents. You understood what the man meant by them now.

It wasn't just Olivia.