017

now playing

now playing..

"Lonesome Town"
-RICKY NELSON

-

The red and blue lights flickered, shining on near every surface possible inside and out of the restaurant.

A tarp was being placed over Fredbear, but you could still briefly see the amount of blood and other bodily organs. Brain matter was splattered in chunks, gripping onto the fur of the animatronic—along with having a coat of blood.

  William's youngest son, Joseph, was pronounced dead on scene.

It all happened so quickly.

Michael was only fifteen, so you know deep down that he didn't mean for it to go that far. It was only supposed to be a harmless big brother joke.

   You briefly saw Michael walk to the police, Mrs. Lora Afton walking with him. Michael couldn't look either of his parents in the eyes, or anyone else for that matter.

A sigh left your lips as you watched the higher ups of Fazbear Entertainment speak with the authorities.

Saying that William was upset is such an understatement. Will almost had a mixture of wanting to break down, and just wanting to commit murder sewn onto his face.

It's understandable to feel that way, after losing your youngest son not even half an hour ago.

You watched as Henry said something to the policemen and walked towards you. "I'm.. sorry you have to deal with this.." he sighed, stressed out of his mind.

"It's alright, I understand,"

"Just go sit in my office for now.. I'll.. I'll get this figured out." He said, obviously stressed out. You quickly nodded and watched him walk back to where the policemen were.

You made your to Henry's office, opening the door to the familiar room. Sitting down at his jet black desk chair, you just put your head in your hands and let out a long sigh. You looked up for a second, noticing the same pill bottle from before.

You noticed there was still the same amount of pills in it as when you first found it, confirming your suspensions.

Meaning he hasn't been taking them.

You quickly looked up when the door creaked open, revealing a tall male with an expression on his face that you couldn't read.

"Would you happen to know where Henry is?" William asked.

"No, he just told me to sit in here while he gets everything figured out." You explained, spinning slightly in the chair.

He just nodded in understanding before turning back around.

"Hey, I'm sorry about Joseph. He was a good kid."

He stopped and turned towards you slightly.

"Thank you."

-

The sky is a mixture of oranges, pinks and slight purples, making you wonder. Joseph really did paint you all a nice sunset.

       Your eyes watched as the final police car left the restaurant parking lot, your feet kicking at a few rocks. You didn't notice the figure that had came outside, standing beside you.

    "Are you alright?" Your voice is quiet as you looked up at that hazel set of eyes, though the tired slate over them didn't look alright.

   "Yeah, yeah, I'm alright." He rubbed the side of his face, certainly trying to convince himself that he's okay.

  "Henry, you do know that you can tell me the truth, right? If you're ever not feeling okay, you can say that." You gently placed a hand on his clothed arm, his form letting off a small amount of its tension.

   "I.. I know." He said quietly. "I know, and I try."

"I know you do, and I appreciate that, you know?" He couldn't look you in the eye.

    "Thank you."