019

now playing

now playing..

"Nothing Remains"
-ANDREW STEIN

-

"I can't believe this.." You groaned. It's a Friday, about a week until Halloween. It was seven-thirty and you're getting dropped off at the Afton household to babysit.

You're honestly even surprised Will even called you up to ask. Especially since he's just disappeared from the face of the earth for maybe a week and a half. You only ever saw him at work, and even then it was really rare. You wanted to ask him what was up, but decided not to push.

Speaking of work, it had been troubling. Very troubling. Henry was as stressed as ever because another five children had gone missing in Fredbear's in the past two weeks.

    "Why did he have to pick this specific day. I was planning on going out.." You groaned, knocking on the door.

Mr. Afton himself answered the door, a big smile on his face. Lora was behind him, dressed exquisitely in a lovely dress, pearls around her neck.

"Good evening. I've decided to take Lora out for a treat, so I'm so delighted you've offered to babysit Liz and Michael."

You were rather puzzled.

"Wh- I didn't-" You stuttered. "You know what, never mind. Have a nice night." You waved them good bye as they walked out.

"You look stunning, by the way!" You shouted out.

"Why, thank you!" William grinned, his usual mischievous smirk plastered on his stupid face.

"I wasn't talking to you, you fucking idiot!"

      All I heard from William was a loud 'HAH' before they drove off. His humor definitely stayed the same, and his spirits seems to definitely be higher.

You walked back into the house and looked upstairs to the railing. "Hey Liz!" You called out. She grinned and ran down to greet you. "Where's Michael?"

"He's upstairs, asleep I think." She said.

"Okay, well, do you want to just watch some TV before bed?" You asked. She nodded her head and ran towards the couch.

-

You woke up later a loud noise that your mind hasn't registered yet ringing out.

You soon realized it was the phone. Liz was leaning onto your shoulder on the couch, the TV still playing some game show. You carefully moved the child away from you before getting up.

"Hello..?" You sleepily greeted whoever it was.

"Hello, I wanted t- did you fall asleep?"

Will.