part of the team [ final chapter]

"With a heavy heart.. like everything. This story comes to an end
I've been struggleing to think of things to write and finally I made this last chapter. Enjoy."

Your pov

I smiled as I looked down at the baguette. I walked over to the kitchen to see my little muffin makein food for everyone. I smiled and put the bagguette on the table before wrapping my arms around his waist.

Darryl
"Hey muffin<3 I'm gonna make dinner since I'm gonna make a lot.
Why dont you go talk to zak and vincent. BUT IF THEY FLIRT WITH YOU TELL ME SO I CAN KICK THEM OUT OF THE-"

YOU
"darryl! Be kind to our guests! . Imma go talk to them okkkk. I'll let you know if they flirt with me.

Mwah! Love ya!"

I gave bbh a kiss on the cheek as he slowly sighed with a wholesome smile and said

Darryl
"Okayyyy.. but I'll be watchin them. I love ya 2 muffin<3"

I smiled and walked off to where skeppy had gone.
As I walked down the hall I heard skeppy groan

Skeppy
"WHY THE HECK WONT YOU DIE!!!!!"

I walked to the door and knocked twice

Skeppy
"Y/n is that you!? I DONT CARE JUST COME IN HER QUICEKLY!"

I opened the door to see skeppy in the corn of the room holding a book in his hand cowering in fear of something.

You
"Skeppy.. what is it-"

Skeppy
"ITS A SPIDER!!!!"

you
"A spider?. . . Ok.."

I walked over to see the smallest spider to ever exist in the very corner of the ceiling.

I looked at skeppy and he scoffed at me as I giggled and held my hand out for the spider to jump on.

As I did so skeppy in amazement praised me

Skeppy
"Thank you!! Now I can finally sleep in peace! Is your boyfriend cooking food??"

You
"Yeah he is. He probs wont be done for a while soooo you can sleep."

Skeppy looked at the small spider in my hand amd opened his window pointing outside as a sign for me to throw it out.

I gently blew the spider off my hand and amidiately was hugged extremely tight by skeppy.

Skeppy
" oh, btw.. you can call me zak.
Also thank you for saving me from that spider!! "

You
"Alright zak. You let me know if you have anymore spider issues ok?

Zak
"Mmhm!"