kiss returned[chptr 6]

[Eyo muffins heads. I'm struggleing to think of stuff so that's why I do this where I take a long time to put updates out.]

I kissed badboyhalo on the cheek and amidiately hid my face...

Your pov
I hid my face with my hoodie and amidiately regretted what I did, maybe I could play it off as a joke .. m.. maybe..

Darryl
"M-muffin did you j-just kiss m-me!?"

I looked through the gap in my arms to see bbhs bright red face. My eyes started to water as my face soon stained with salty tears. I felt bads hands on my arms as he asked in a gentle tone.
Darryl
"Y/n, it's ok. Dont be upset!"

I felt bads arms wrap around as he gently rubbed my back in a soothing motion while he tried to calm me down.

After a small while, I stopped crying and looked at bad.

He reached out his hands and put them on my face squishing my face while smileing then laughing.

I started blushing as he looked at me and of course, in his badboyhalo like manner said the most badboyhalo thing ever.

Badboyhalo
"Awww oh my goodness you are such a squishy little muffin!!<3333"

I giggled and muffledly said
In a compassionate but annoyed tone

You
"Nuuuu dont squish my face!! I'm not squishy!!<3"

Ugh.. not this again.

This stupid feeling... he doesnt like me! And he never will..
He is only doing this because he cares about everyone. It doesnt mean he would ever feel the same way I do.. but then again

He blushes

He acts...
Different

Maybe-

Darryl
"Hey muffin, it's really late it's like 1:35 am. We should get some rest"

Instant realization hit me. I looked at bad and gave him a small smirk before I asked.

You
"Badddd, I think my legs are broken.. I dont think I can walk allllll the way over to my roooom... "

Bad gave a small giggle as he blushed like crazy before sighing and saying

Darryl
"Fiiinnne you can stay in here with me tonight. But I'll be on my phone for a while since I reply to a lot of my fans on twitter."

I nodded and felt as bad wrapped his arms around me and held me in his arms as he stood up, bridal style.
I then giggled as he slowly carried me to a side of the bed and I amidiately ducked under the covers.

My whole body melted into the warmpth if the blankets as if i was in blanket heaven.
Suddenly i felt bad tapping me while giggling.

Darryl
"Muffin, where did ya go? Theres just a small lump here under the blankets. Oh well. Looked like I should lay on this lump"

I amidiately giggled before popping out and seeing bad laugh. He then noticed the distance away from us and noticed I was acting a little strange.
He reached out an arm and motioned for me to scoot over closer to him.

Darryl
"Hey y/n, you can get closer to me if you want. I want someone to cuddle with!<3"

My whole face turned bright red as I slowly scooted closer to him.
Once I was close enough he smiled and wrapped his arms around me.

In shock I managed to say

You
"JEHBDBDNDJFNSKIRSHWHVSHRJRJFKSOWIJFJDNFNNGNBFH"

I heard darryl laugh while he then pulled away and looked at my face for a minute while thinking of something.
I was confused and was about to ask him something when he blurted out.

Darryl
"I wanted to do something but I forgot what it is.. "

My face turned an even brighter red as I stared at his glistening green eyes that has a piercing soft glow through the dark almost empty room.

The air was cold and dry. Along with his fluffy blond hair. It looked so fluffy infact that I had to ruffle it up.

I leaned in and while bbh was thinking I ruffled up his hair while he slightly giggled. I then felt his hands on my waist which made my whole face turn red.

Darryl
"Muffiiiiin!! You are messing up my hairrr!!"

I giggle at his childish tone when finally he said in an excited tone

Darryl
"AH HA! THATS WHAT I WAS GOING TO DO!"

I looked at darryl and he then leaned in and kissed me on the forehead.

My whole face turned bright red as I started freaking out.

When he pulled away
I looked straight at him as he giggled and said

Darryl
"Kiss. Returned.<3"

He then wrapped his arms around me completely and started cuddling with me.

My mind was raceing while I tried to comprehend what he has said.
The words that had came out of
Badboyhalos mouth..

"Kiss. Returned..."

[Heyo guysss I'm gonna struggle to update cause there was a shooting in the family. No one died and only one injured and not badly. The police solved it. But with the family problem it might take me a while to finish the story. I hope you understand❤]