did you just-[chpt 5]

[Already Interested by the title? Good]

Y/n=you
H/c=hair color
H/L=hair length
E/c=eye color.

Daryl's pov
I yawned slightly as I tried to open my eyes. I tried to move my arms but quickly realized that something was laying on it... no...
Not something..
Someone!
My whole face turned bright red as I slowly looked down at the cute little face squished against my arm.
Only then did I realize that I had fallen asleep
With her in my lap.

I smiled and smiled even wider until it made my face sting. I took my other arm and twirled her

H/c hair in my fingers.
It was soft and about at h/L

I knew I should get up to make break fast .. but.. I never wanted to leave that chair.
But.. what was it she whisphered yesterday...

Your pov.
My face was warm and so was the rest of my body.
I snuggled in closer to bad just to hear him giggle.. crap
Please dont notice I'm awake

Please d-

Darryl
"Hey muffin, if you want to snuggle in closer to me.. I dont mind<3"

One i heard his soft calming tone.. i melted into his arms amd slowly lifted my head up so my e/c eyes could meet his green ones.

You
"Mo- [yawn] mornin."

I watched bads face turn a pink ish red tinted as he smiled back and gave  the softest smile ever.
Wait..no... NO..
I was trying to avoid falling in love with him again... now that I know him it only makes it worse...!

But.
I said i love you last night..
That's how i really feel..
Darryl
"Hey, muffin. You seem to be thinking a lot."

I turned around slowly so i would be faceing him while sitting completely on his lap now. I was still shorter than him.
His face turned bright red.

You
"At least i have braincells!"
Bad made a fake gasp suprised face
And giggled while I did as well.

Darryl
"As much as I would love to stay here, I need to make you some break fast!"

I made a pouty face and hugged him while sitting on his lap.
His face was now extremely red as he slowly hugged back.

[Timeskip to when breakfast was finished being eaten]

Still your pov
Mmmmmmmmmm
I rinsed my plate off and before I could finish cleaning it I felt bads arms from behind me grab the plate and giggle while I grumpily went to sit on the couch.

I sat down and after a few minutes bad
joined me on the couch and sat next to me.
He looked at me and slowly took his hoodie off

[I know what you are thinking and stop.]

Once he took off his black hoodie he revealed a red knitted sweater like shirt that looked amazing on him.
He smiled back and said to me
Darryl
"Its really hot in here, what do you think we should do today before you go back home?"

The question bounce around through my thoughts and my empty brain while I tried to comprehend that I had to go home.
I struggled to speak and with much effort and not thinking I blurted out in a complain ish tone.

You
"Do I have to go home!?"
His expression remained to sweet and gentle.  As he giggled while blushing once again.

Darryl
"I would love for you to stay here! You can for another night if you want..
I didnt want you to leave anyways"

His tone changed in the last sentence. It had became softer than usually and was filled with.. almost hope that u would stay.
I smiled and nudged his shoulder with my elbow

You
"Aye bad! Wanna play some bedwars..?
Without skeppy."

He looked back to me and nodded signifying that he wanted to.
Before I could get up he looked over at me and smiled
Darryl
"Can I plz take another pic with you! I want the fans to know I'm haveing you over for another night"

I giggled and could only think of the fanfiction on wattpad that would be written over this.

But, besides my thoughts I nodded and he got close to me as we posed while he laughed.

[Time skip to playing bedwars]

I finally joined the game and as I did so
I destroyed bads bed instantly.
He of course ended up screeching in suprise as I giggled and made fun if him.

I ran ahead of him to get emeralds and while i was he asked.

"Darryl
"Do you hate meee!?"

You
"Nooo I loooove you!!"

Darryl
"Theb let me get the emeraldsssss"

You
"Nope"

After forever of bouncing around I finally knocked him off the edge an started arguing with him.

He started yelling

Darryl
"HOW DID YOU KNOCK ME OFF THE DGE IMS S SUSHDBBF AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

you
"IF YOU DONT STOP I SWWEARJSJANHFBFBFNFJI"

darryl
"WHAT YOU GONNA DO HUH WHATCHU GONNA DO.

my mind was raceing as I proudly blurted out without thinking

You
"IF YOU DONT STOP IN GONNA KISS YOU!"

Darryl
"FINE THWN DO I-  wait did you just-"

I then reached up and gave
Badboyhalo a small kiss on the cheek his face turned red and I amidiately
Pulled back and covered my face..

[Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter I'm tired now. Goodnight.]