charming muffin [chpt 1 ]

[Let's get right into the story!]
Your pov
I reached my hands into the oven mitts next to the stove as I waited for it to beep.
The sweet smell of muffins filled the air as it made my mouth water, I could almost taste those little bits of heaven.
Beep beep!
I quickly reached for the ovens door and threw it open to see the muffins that were bakeing. I reached into to warm stove and grabbed the tray, gently setting them on the counter top.
I leaned back and took off a mit teaching into my pocket for my phone.
I powered on my phone and was amidiately met with...
My lock screen...
It was badboyhalo holding a muffin on his head makeing a hear with his arms.
I smiled while I stared at my screen until, a wave of realization hit me.

"Stop it!! Stupid self... just take a picture of the muffins.!!"
I slapped the side of my own face to snap myself out of my trance.
And unlocked my phone going to my camera, I adjusted the angle and
Snap!
Took the perfect muffin picture.

I giggled to myself as I went to my twitter page to tweet out my creation of muffins.
I clicked my profile and giggled even more as I edited the picture and drew a top hat and a monocle along with a mustache on the muffin.
I then was done and tagged badboyhalo so he could see it.
I rubbed my tired eyes looked up at the top left corner of my phone.
And as soon as I did so, I sighed.

It was 9 pm in at night on a
saturday.

I smiled as I rested my phone in my pocket while grabbing the now cold muffin and takeing a massive bite into it.

"Mmmmm"
I smiled as I imagined what bbh would say if I gave him a muffin...
NO no No not allowed... I tried to make my now blushed and red stained cheeks to go away ..

"Bing!"

I heard my phone go off with a notification.

That's odd.. not many people I know are awake right now.
I reached into my pocket
Grabbed my phone..

A twitter notification?
I unlocked my phone and almost dropped it on the ground out of shock.

Badboyhalo has comment on Tweet
@/saintofgames

"Awww what a charming muffin!<3"

I reread the comment over and over to myself outloud, was it really him?!?!
I amidiately started getting tons of likes on the post and comments of people asking questions

Badboysstan: did you make those muffins?

Jini:ooo0o0o000

Ect.

I felt a warm salty tear run down my face as I tried to comprehend what had just happened.
The person I had been in love with...

Had actually commented on my post...!!
My face started turning redder and redder till it stung.
I started paceing back and forth trying to calm my stupid mind!

After 20 minutes of freaking out, I had gained enough composer to comment back to him..
I sat back on my couch and nervously texted out.

Y/n
"I made the muffins in the picture today. I thought you might like them"

Sent!*

My cheeks stung as I realized I was blushing more than ever.

I layed back in the couch letting its comfort embrace my tensed up body.
I thought about going to sleep and about the stream earlier that day..
It was nice, as always, to hear his voice..
I closed my eyes and place my phone on my chest as I tried to fall asleep.. when

"Bing!"

I shuttered at the thought if bbh replying back to me..
I quickly shot up my hand and grabbed my phone with my eyes meeting
The words

Twitter notification
I smiled while shakily unlocking my phone and clicking twitter

One I reached the notification.. my jaw dropped.

Skeppy has sent you a message

Skeppy:
"Helio baldboyhalo was taking to me abot you and he wunts u to liv strem wt us"

My mind started raceing as I slowly typed back .

Y/n:
"Hello! I would love to be in your live stream but... it surprises me that badboyhalo wanted me to, all I did was post a picture of a muffin."

[Skeppy is typing...]

Skeppy
"Yeh maybe baldboi liks u or somting. Anywys il tell him you are going to be in the stream. It sturts at 12."

I looked up at the clock which now read
"11:30 pm"

And texted back for the final time before getting ready for the stream.

Y/n:
"Okie. I will see you guys at 12. I have to go get ready.
Thank you for letting me be in your live stream!<3"

I smiled at my screen while I threw on a new shirt and something comfortable.
I ran to my room and sat at my computer, with small time to spare I sat back stareing at the clock.

Finally.. it was 12 .

[Hey guys I hope you liked this first chapter. I know it was slow but it will get better, i swear! I will try to update everyday but might miss a few. I love ya guys and enjoy❤]