the day at bads [chpt 4]

[Enjoy this chapter you lovely people]

Your pov

I flinched a slight bit when darryl wrapped his arm around me.
My whole face turned red and as soon as I heard the snap he looked at me and smiled befor opening his mouth to ask.

Darryl
"Aye muffin? Is it ok if I post this on my twitter?"

Our eyes met as his face started turning pink.

You
"Of course! "

He giggled to himself and went back to his phone to post it and then spoke out with an excited tone
Darryl
"Anddddd.. THERE!"
he smiled and felt back with his black hoodie now a grayish white as he started to make a snow angel out of flour.

I giggled and fell back as well
Quickly makeing a majestic snow angel on the ground.
Just then my phone went off.

Badboyhalo has mentioned you

I was about to open it when bad threw a hand full of flour up into the air.

Darryl
"Ooooo its snowing! Look up y/n!"

I giggled as the snow fell down.
I decided not to check the post for the momment and decided to just enjoy that momment with the best muffin in the world.

Bork bork bork!
Darryl looked down at his feet to see the rat barking at him and the flour.

Darryl
"Awww lucy!!! Its me! I'm just covered in flour!! And that's my friend!"

Bad picked up lucy and softly put her on my lap where she licked my face and wagged her little tail.

All the sudden bads phone started ringing

Darryl
"Oh my goodness who is cal-
Oh. Its skeppy. "
I giggled when I heard the tone in his voice, it sounded like he was way to used to it.

He picked up the phone and amidiately was met with a loud "HELLO!"
darryl
"OH MY GOODNESS SKEPPY!!
That was loud, what do you want!?"

Zak/skeppy
"I WANTED YOU TO RECORD A VIDEO WITH ME!  RIGHT NOW 
Please????????"

Darryl looked over at me and looked back  to the phone amd said

Darryl
"Skeppy, usually i would say yes but i have a friend over.
Y/n ended up visiting me!"

Zak
"WHATEVER YOUR GIRLFRIEND CAN JOIN I DONT CARE! JUST JOIN BEDWARS NOW!"

Daryle
"SKEPPY OH MY GOODNESS STOP YELLING, ILL BE ON IN A BIT!"

bad hung up and looked at me and stood up shakeing off the flour.
He looked at me and started blushing while leading me to his room.

His room was amazing. It was kinda plain but had pretty lights and some speakers and an awesome set up with 2 pcs.

Darryl
"Hey y/n come here I've got  this pc running and and extra keyboard and mouse. "

I looked at the spot where bad was sitting and soon realized that it was  to much work to get another chair and since the pcs were right next to each other I turned to badboyhalo.

You
"U-um. Where do you want me to s-"

Darryl
"You can sit on my lap. It's fine I dont have comfy chairs."

My face turned bright red. As I watched bbh realize what he said and his face turn bright red.
He sat down in his chair and I giggled as he pat his lap for me to sit down.
I didnt sit on top if his lap but I sat in between his legs with still enough room for him to be comfortable.
As soon as I didn he amidiately blushed so much it looked like his face was going to never be the same.

[Time skippppp]

Skeppy
"OH MY GOD FINALLY! YOU 2 TOOK FOREVER! WAIT- were you 2 doing something?? =3

Darryl
"Oh my goodness skeppy. Staop."

I giggled and leaned back into bbh chest causing him to flinch a small bit and make a nervous sound while his face turned the definition  of what red is.

Skeppy being nosey questioned the noise he made

Skeppy
"What was that bad????.
BAD WHAT WAS THAT NOISE YOU MADE??!?!"

Darryl
"Skeppy shut up! >//_//<"

[Time skip to end of recording vid]

You
"YES!! HAHA I AM THE BEDWARS CHAMPION!! YOU SUCK SKEPPY!"

Skeppy
"YOU WISH YOU WERE BETTER THAN ME!!"

darryl
"OH MY GOODNESS BOTH OF YOU STOP YELLING!"

skeppy
"OK. LICK AND SUBSCRIB  BYEEE"

I giggled as I comfortably rested my body agains bads in the chair. He slowly without thinking took his hands off the mic and keyboard and wrapped them around me.

My whole face turned bright red as he did so and amidiately I felt comfortable.

Skeppy
"Hey guys, thanks for helping me record the video.  Byee.
QUACK!"

user has been disconnected

Darryl
"Oh my goodness.."

I heard daryl tiredy say.
I wrapped my arms around his and amidiately felt warm. My whole face was warm.

I then felt some weight of another head on mine

You
"Darryl ar-"

Then after a few seconds
I heard
Snoreing.

I giggled and rasted my head against one of his arms he had wrapped around me. I giggled
And whisphered as quiet as possible.

"I love you darryl."

[Heyo guys di this is the end of this chapter. It wasnt as long as the others. I'm going to go fishing tommoriw and the trip is long so I will have more time to write. Night everyone❤]