boyfriend.[chpt 6 or 7]

[Hello!  So. I think I'm only gonna make one more chapter after this. ]

I like you..

Those were the words..

Your pov
Amidiately when those words came out... I looked down at my feet before j could feel the weight on the couch next to me shift a small bit as I heard a stutter nervous badboyhalos response.

Darryl
"W-what  kind of l-like??"

I looked back at him to see his red, nervous face looking to the side.
You
"MORE THAN A FRIEND OK!"

I nervously looked away when I felt badboyhalo scoot all the way over to me.  I continued to look towards the ground. Then, suddenly I felt arms wrap around me. I felt bad ret his head on my shoulder as I slowly hugged him back.

Darryl
"I like you 2, you adorable little muffin!<3"

Amidiately I felt all of my emotions flood in all at once. Tears started to stain my face as I quietly sniffled.

Bad must have heard it because he slowly pulled away and looked at me.

Darryl
"Aww muffin!! Nuu dont cry!<3"

Bad gently brushed his hand against my face  and leaned in giving me a kiss.
After a couple seconds of my heart exploding in my chest, I kissed him back.
When we both pulled away for
AHEM. O X E G E N .

Bads face was still bright red

[[[[[[Guys sorry to interrupt. But j got 3rd degree burns on my hand an am currently on my way to the hospital ]

My hand is hurt really bad so I'm useing one hand to write..

Back to the story]]]]]

Bad threw his arm around me while I gently leaned my head against his shoulder

Just as I did so
My phone went off

It was skeppy.

Skeppy
"Heyo idot. Sooo ARE YOU BADS GIRL NOW?!"

You
" OH MY GOODNESS SKEPPY!.  Yes. We are, ok!"

Skeppy
"Ooooooooo. That's cute gimme a minute!"

You
" k"

I looked over to see bad stareing at my phone.

Darryl
"Why was skeppy texting you?"

He said in a jealous tone.

[Please ignore any spelling mistakes but HTC yghv my hand]]

You
"Ooooo you jealous !!!"

Darryl
"NO.. well.. maybe but that's only cause I dont want skeppy stealing my girl!"

You
"Bad. I dont like skeppy. If I did I would have asked him out ."

I leaned in and gave bad a kiss on the cheek watching him melt into a puddle on the couch.
I giggled and looked over at the clock to see it was 3 pm.

I smile at bad and asked in the most puppy eyed fasion.

You
"Could we plzzz go to the caffe????"

Darryl
"You mean like a date??"

You
"Of course. I'm starting to think you are the numpty muffin!"

Bad giggled as he walked over towards the door, just in time for it to swing open to reveal
A tall french man and a short black haired boy

A6d.. and skeppy.

There goes that date .

Still in awh of what I had seen I blinked twice and bad amidiately threw his arms around skeppy.

I soon made eye contact with a6d and watched as his full face filled with a kind smile.

A6d
"Bad! You didnt tell me how cute your girlfriend was!!!"

Darryl
"A6D DONT CALL MY GIRLFRIEND CUTE!!  Only I can do that!"
Bad jumped in front of me and huffed with slight anger at the french mans remark.

He giggled and picked up bad giving him a hug before giving me one.

Amidiately skeppy ran to me and tackle hugged me

Skeppy
"IDOT! IM SO PROUD OF YOU!!"

I giggled and sat up giving skeppy a hug while noticing bad givin skeppy a death glare.
I walked over to bad and smiled while giving him a kiss on the forehead

You
"Heyyy bad!! Everythings ok, I'm your girlfriend only ok.!<3"

He smiled and put his hand over mine that I had rested on his face
Darryl
"Finnne dear!!! I love you.."

A6d
"I never cry, but... that was cute enough to make me cry. What about you skep-"

Skeppy
"IM SO PROUD OF YOU GUYS!!!😭😭 "

I went over and picked up skeppy in my arms treating him like a baby while giggling.

You
"A6d, you get couch cause skeppy will cry if he has to sleep on it. "

You
"And skep gets spare room"

A6d
"Oh wait, CATCH!"

A6d had thrown a baguette towards me as I caught it. Where was he keeping a baguette..  I have no clue.

A6d jumped on the couch and skeppy ran towards his room to get ready for sleep.

[Guys normally I'd type more of a chapter but my hand hurts I'll leave an update for it .]