the stream [cpt 2]

[Hey I get that not a lot of people like this concept I'm going for in the story.. but if ya dont like it just dont read it!]

Badboyhalos pov

I rolled over into my fluffy pillow and buried my face into it.
I then felt something lay against my back.
Bork bork!!

I turned my head around and ruffled the fur on Lucy's head.

"Awww lucy loooo who's my little rat?"

Rat licked my face all over while I pet her and gave her a small kiss on the forehead.
I smiled and rolled onto my back while reaching into my pocket for my phone.
I powered it on and watched as lucy left my room, I amidiately was flooded with a tsunami of tweets and mentions from twitter.
I was looking at all the mentions and smileing while replying and likeing some tweets till I finally went to my secret favorite twitter account.
I never had fowllowed her.
I have always had a slight... ok maybe not slight, ive always had a major crush on her... but I never fowllowed her because I was afraid that she would notice that I liked her..
All the sudden..
I saw a new post from her.. and
She mentioned me?!?!
I got all giddy like a school girl getting notice by their crush.
I quickly opened the post and amidiately giggled at her post. While I was replying I got a message from my best friends zak/skeppy

Skeppy
"Hay baldboyhalo dunt forgt we have a liv strem tonight."

Badboyhalo
"Oh my goodness skeppy, your spelling is terrible I can barely understand it"

Skeppy
"I'm nut th one who's BALD!"

Badboyhalo
"OH MY GOODNESS SKEPPY I AM NOT BALD!"

Skeppy
"Whatevr baldnoob.
Just dunt frgt it's at 12."

Badboyhalo
"Wait! Skeppy.. could we maybe.. invite someone to the stream?
Her name is y/n and .. I would like to talk to her.."

[Skeppy is typing...]

Skeppy
"OOOO BAD YOU NEVR TULD ME YOU HAV A GIRLFRIEND!!!!:

badboyhalo
"OH MY GOODNESS SKEPPY- SHE IS NOT MY GIRLFRIEND"

skeppy
"Finnee she can b in de liv strem
I wanna see what ur girlfriend Lukes lik."

Badboyhalo
"Oh my goodness skeppy >///_///<"

I giggled as I powered off my phone and ran to my closet to get dressed and shave to look presentable.

I giggled thinking back to the post I was mentioned in and suddenly started to blush.
I skipped to my computer amd threw myself into my chair it was almost 12 by the time I had finished everything so I logged on into the stream and was met with a greeting from skeppy while I waited for her to join.

Your pov
It was finally 12..
I straightened up my hair and took in a deep breath before turning on my computer. I was amidiately met with a message from skeppy sending me aan invitation to join.