i like you.

[Heyo guys. I dont know how many chapters I'm gonna post till it's done but enjoy.]

Darryls pov
Did I really just do that?!!?!?

After she kissed me... I just.. wanted to get even.

But now I know she knows that I like her!! Ugh..!

B-but.. she did kiss me first.. maybe she does like me.. and after I kissed her forehead she was blushing..

Gosh dangit.. why does she have to look so pretty all the time..

I buried my face into her shoulder and here I was now. We talked a small bit and after a while of my cuddling with her.. she fell asleep.
I leaned in next to her as close as I could get and whisphered.

"I love you"

Now.. I think I should get some rest as well.

[Time skip to morning.]

Still bads pov

I amidiately yawned and winced at the painful sunlight shining through the curtains.
I tried to move but then remembered that.. she was in my arms.

I stared at her soft pink cheeks and the small little Freckles barely noticeable on her face.

She was beautiful.. even bright an early in the morning.
I looked at her and couldnt help it..
She snuggled closer to me and my heart began to freak out.

I leaned in and kissed her forehead once again and smiled while looking at her.

After a few minutes I reached for my phone behind me and powered it on. As I did so I gently rolled over with her still laying on one of my arms with hers wrapped around me.

I could help it.. it made me start to blush and smile as wide as possible.
As soon as I opened the camera she groggily opened her soft e/c eyes and looked at me with a softer smile before climbing over on top of me

Darryl
"M-muffin whatcha doin??"

She rubbed her tired eyes and looked at me with a childish expression.

You
"I'm laying on t[yawn] top of you. Silly."

She then gently layed her head next to mine on my chest.

My heart was really beating now..
I tapped her shoulder and asked if I could take a picture of us and she nodded.

I took my phone and snapped a picture posting it to twitter with the caption

Badboyhalo
@saintofgames
"Just woke up with the cute little muffin in my arms. WE ARE JUST FRIENDS Ok! She slept with me last night cause her legs were bothering her so I protected her!! =3"

Amidiatly I was flooded with comments from shippers..

It wasnt like the skeppy thing with people whe. They shipped that.. this time was different..
Because..
I wanted us to be more than friends..