Chapter 29

(Robin's POV)
A few days later, once again, Luna healed up, now she only had to wrap her ankle with the brace off. The Titans saved a few more villages here and there, but, we still haven't found our distress signal at all. I'm starting to worry that we'll be too late. I've decided that we have to leave tomorrow night. I gather all of Titans together in the combat room to break the news. They all sat down on the bench, as I rubbed my hands together.
"Why did you gather us here at this moment?" Beast boy complained.
"Because, I think we need to keep moving on..." I trailed off.
Luna's face was full of shock,
"W-What? I-I can't leave my sister after I just found her again..." She stumbled on her words.
"We plan on leaving tomorrow morning." I continue.
Thalia patted Luna's shoulder,
"I will be alright. You have an important mission, you have to go." She urged.
"I-I can't..." Luna struggled to keep from choking on tears.
"Luna, I want you to go." Thalia insisted.
"W-What?" She sounded shocked.
"By that," she started, "I mean, you wouldn't be happy here, separated from your friends."
She took something from her pocket. Thalia pulled out a rock, polished, green, and had an engraving on it.
"This is my lucky stone. I want you to keep it, to remember me by. It has a spell engraved in it, just in case something bad happens."
Thalia gently put the polished stone in Luna's hand.
"Thank you." She says, and grabs her sister into a full force hug.
After a few moments, Eren broke the girls up, by calling Thalia out.
"Well, duty calls. I'll see you in a little while." Thalia said, standing up.
She smiled slightly, and headed to Eren, leaving us in silence.
~~~~~~
(Thalia's POV)
I headed towards Eren with a wide stride.
"Eren, I know-" I started.
"You know... You just don't do." He cut me off, and started to scold.
"Why would you give Luna that power stone?! They're very rare, and usually can find them once! You just threw it away like a piece of candy. To a blind girl."
I was enraged at what he just said. No one is allowed to do that. I bring back my hand, giving him a good slap. He fell to the ground, and looked up at me with shock. That's the first time I've ever slapped him.
"Now listen here, Eren." I spat.
"You will never say something like that again, or I swear I'll do more than just slap you."
He was silent.
"Now, why did you really call me?" I asked, in almost s whisper.
"He's back..." He said, cowardly.
"Not..." I said in fear.
"Death Stroke."