Chapter 23: Questions

(Luna's POV)
I sighed and rubbed my temples. Beast boy is starting to give me a headache. He keeps asking weird and stupid questions. Right now, he's asking Starfire who's cuter. Him or Robin.
"Come on Starfire! I so have better hair than Robin!" Beast boy argued.
"Well... by Tameranean standards, Robin has a very... adequate head of hair!" Starfire pointed out. All Robin could echo out was
"Adequate?"
To make matters worse, Starfire tried to make it better by saying,
"And you Beast boy... you have a pleasant personality."
I could hear Beast boy groan out with disappointment. Then an idea popped into his head.
"Hey, Raven!" He called out.
"What?"
"So, what do you think, Raven? Who's cuter, me or Robin?"
Without hesitating, she answered,
"Outward appearance doesn't matter, it's what you are in the inside that really counts."
Beast boy whispered to Robin and asked,
"So, is she trying to say I'm ugly?!"
Robin answered with a perfect answer,
"Pretty much."
I couldn't help but snicker at the answer.
"Hey, Luna, what's so funny?" Demanded Beast boy.
I couldn't hide my soft chuckles.
"Oh nothing... It just that..." I pause for a moment.
"Someone's watching us..." I managed to whisper.
"How can you tell?" Asked Beast boy.
I put a finger to my lips and whispered,
"There are seven heartbeats... five from you, one for me, but who's..."
Suddenly, a sound of a disk slid across the cave floor. Then, the feeling of coolness enveloped me. All I could do was yelp with surprise. I couldn't move my body at all. The only thing I could move was my head. I'm now useless, since I couldn't move my hands, feet, or any part of my body. More cool whips filled the air. I heard struggling and grunting. Where they in trouble?! I struggled to call out, to ask if they were okay. When I tried to speak, only tiny squeaks came out, and it was getting hard to breathe. My teeth started to chatter from being frozen. I relaxed my body, and went blank.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up moments later, body still freezing, but I could move. I stretched my body out, feeling my stiff muscles. Suddenly, voices echoed through the cave.
"Mani shall lye uma iire these fools wake de?"
A male voice whispering in a different language could be heard all over the room. A female voice answered back, whispering back said,
"Nothing, lye simply let sen auta."
I groan in pain as my foot woke up, pins and needles poked everywhere. The two voices paused, and the footsteps became louder. I closed my eyes, and went limp. Suddenly, a object poked me in the back. I snapped around and shouted,
"I'm sleeping, I'm not dead!"
It made the two jump. Suddenly, hands were on my back and hands, bounding me. I struggled to break free.
"Get off me! Get off!" I shouted, kicking my feet.
"sina naa y' sai- restless er, isn't ta Thalia?" The male voice scoffed.
A groan came behind me, it was Robin.
"Ugh..."
I sigh, and shout to him,
"Good morning, Sleeping Beauty!"
"L-Luna?" He says, still dazed.
"No, it's your teacher, Paula, from the third grade! Of course it's me!" I snap, venom spitting out.
"Don't worry, I'm going to get you out." Robin promises, almost ignoring my sarcasm.
"Shut de, Edan scum." Spat the male voice.
"Eren, calm yourself." The female says, finally speaking English.
The girl bends down, face close to mine, asks,
"Who are you?"
"I should be asking you that question." I say.
Suddenly, pain strikes in my rib cage, making me cough and gag. I was kicked by the man named Eren.
"Luna!" Robin shouted scrambling up.
"I-I'm fine. I'm just going to take a nap here for a while..." I answer, hoarsely.
"Eren!" Shouts the girl, I heard a slap, then there was silence.
"May I ask you again, Child. What. Is. Your. Name." She says, sentence by sentence.
"My name is... Luna..." I said, hesitantly.
"Luna... Do you mind if I check something?" Says the girl.
"Yes, I do mind!" I say, as she lifts up the side of my shirt, revealing the side of my rib. The girl leaps back, shocked.
"Y-You..." she says, dazed.
"I...?" I say, being left in suspense.
"I am Thalia, do you remember me?" Says the girl, hopefully.
I thought for a moment. The name was strangely familiar. I probably only heard her name a few times, when I was small. Then it clicked.
"Thalia... my..." I said silently.
"Your... sister."