Chapter 24: Broken Memories

(Luna's POV)
I remember now...
Flashback Time...
As I run through the lab halls, I bust through the doors, meeting my sister. I didn't know this was going to be my last day being able to see or being able to see my sister ever again. . My sister, Thalia, was sitting on the lab table. The scientists were checking her body for any malfunctions in her new injections. Her long blonde hair was wrapped to one side in a ponytail.
"Thalia!" I shouted with joy.
"Luna!" She shouted back, her smile beaming with delight. The scientists glared at me, putting their fingers to their lips, warning me to me quiet. I close my mouth shut, cheeks reddening.
"Luna, sit on the table here." pointed the only girl scientist.
I nodded, and hopped onto the table. I noticed all the utensils that they used, including shots. I shudder at the thought, I didn't like shots at all. I mean, what 7 year old did like shots? The woman pointed at one of the shots,
"If you do not mind, Luna, I'm going to give you a shot."
I whimpered for a moment.
"Don't worry, sweetie, this will only pinch for a moment." She says, calming me down. Most of the co-workers, had to hold me down to inject the needle into my arm. A single tear was shed, as it was pulled out of my arm. They gave me a pink band-aid, and the girl scientist smiled.
"See was that so bad?"
I shook my head.
"No, ma'am."
"Doctor, what does that do?" Asked Thalia.
"It is supposed to give Luna the ability to bend earth." She says.
Thalia pouts for a moment.
"I want to bend earth!"
"Thalia, you've gotten amazing and successful powers, now I think it's Luna's turn to try out the medical shots."
Thalia nodded,
"Okay..."
Suddenly, glass smashed, alarms went off, and everything went black. When I woke up the next day, Thalia was nowhere to be found. Also.... I couldn't see. A voice behind me cooed,
"Little Luna, you are alright now. You will be living with me now."
Slade.
That's how it all began, being kidnapped and separated from my sister, becoming blind, but... finding the Titans...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I blink the tears widely from my eyes.
"Thalia..." I whispered.
"Luna, you're okay." She cooed, bending down to untie my arms. After being untied, I leaped to my sister, hugging the life out of her. Hot tears steamed down my face.
"Luna, it's okay, you're okay now." She says rubbings back. "Sheesh, you haven't changed a bit... you're still a crybaby."
I didn't care what she said, I cherished that hug, smiling. I found my home.