Chapter 16: Tears

(Luna's POV)
I felt warm liquid seep from my stomach. Slade had stabbed me with a knife. If I don't get the injury healed soon, I could.... I can't even think about that right now. Robin landed next to me, after Slade had kick him. I understand why Slade kidnapped me. I was bait for Robin... I should have just listened to the movie. But, now is not the time to feel regret. I need to help Robin.
"Slade..." Robin spat with poison in his voice.
"Robin. It seems my plan worked, bringing you here." Slade said.
"Slade, you're plan worked, so let Luna go."
"I'm afraid I can't do that." He sneered, his face close to mine. His breath was horrible. Suddenly, he lifted me off the ground. I couldn't help but scream in pain. I tried choking back tears, but some rolled down my cheeks. I felt my feet sway fully in the air. I groaned, wanting to be laying on the cold floor again.
"Let her go!" Robin shouted.
"Alright. As you wish." Slade said, and let me go.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Robin's POV)
I watched as Slade dropped Luna to the cement ground. I crawled over and pulled her toward me. She was out. Her face was pale, and her breathing was slowing down, becoming more and more shallow. I felt my eyes sting behind my mask. I hugged her close, and said,
"I-I'm sorry, Luna... I couldn't protect you again. I'm sorry... Now you're going to..."
Slade laughed, "So, did Robin go soft? This is going to be a great ending, for me."
Before he could do anything more, a green laser hit Slade it the back. Falling over, it revealed Starfire and the others. Starfire flew in, "Robin, you are-" she cut off with a gasp, noticing Luna's conditions. She turns around, "Raven! Get Raven now! She needs to heal Luna."
Raven came in, her hands glowing her healing blue. She quickly places her hands on her stomach. While healing she said,
"This will only stop the bleeding. We will need to take her to the infirmary as soon as possible. Especially before Slade wakes up."
I nodded my head and picked up Luna. I never realized how light she was. When I looked down, her figure looked small and frail. I never realized one other thing. I might love her, too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Luna's POV)
'Run!' Where to?! I twist and turn, then suddenly, running into a wall. But, it wasn't s wall, it was... Slade. I scooch back and stood up.
"Slade, get out of my way!"
"No, my dearest Luna. Get out of my way." Heat. I pulled up a rock wall, protecting myself. I took a step back, stepping into fire. I launch back with a thud. A seering pain shoots through my feet. I was burned.
"M-My feet! You burnt my feet!" I try to crawl away, but a giant hand grabbed me from behind, dragging me back.
"You need punishment for disobeying me last time we met."
Right... blood bending... oops.
"I'll teach you to mess with blood."
I hear a 'shing' sound. Knife.... I struggle my feet, fearing the cold blade. Suddenly, a 'shunk' and pain flooded from my feet, to my stomach. I cough, heat coming from my stomach.

"Slade!" I shouted. Sweat dripped from my forehead. I shook violently, there was a hand on my shoulders.
"Luna, you're okay. You're in the tower." Said a calming voice. Robin.
I broke down in tears. I almost died. I was very close indeed. I felt a strong grip on my neck. Robin was hugging me,
"Luna, it's okay. You're okay now." Robin cooed.
His voice was so calming. I stop shaking, and gripped his back tightly. I don't want to be near Slade ever again.