Chapter 38

(Luna's POV)
I stepped over a few more guards on my way out. This mission was a complete success. Of course I jinxed myself, because when I went outside five people were waiting for me.
"Good morning!" I smiled. "Isn't it a nice day to, like, go for a walk, go to the park... steal some viles?"
There was only silence.
"...Luna?" Beastboy gasped.
"We thought you were... missing... or worse." Another chimed in.
I grinned a little.
"Well, you're going to wish I was dead," I finished.
I kicked a slab of rock and hit it at the Titans.
~~~~~
(Robin's POV)
1.) Luna's alive. 2.) She's attacking us. Her friends. 3.) this must be a dream.
Luna shoved a speeding rock at us. We all scattered, missing the rock. Cyborg blasted the rock into small debris, making that less of a problem. Raven pushed over to Luna first.
"Traitor!" She snarled.
"Witch!" She pushed back.
Luna shoved slabs of rocks at Raven. Raven blocked them easily.
She kept counterattacking Raven with more and more rocks. Beastboy turned into a rhinoceros and bulldozed Luna in the side. She slid across the concrete and grabbed her side. Luna got up anyway and stomped her foot on the ground, sending a giant piece of road up, pushing Beastboy into the air.
"Hey!" I yelled.
She went too far this time. I don't care if I like her, no one hurts my friends.
I noticed my chance as Starfire launched starbolts at Luna. She was busy deflecting them. I rush towards her ready to kick. She quickly snaps her arm, pushing Starfire out of the way. She barley glided out of the way. My foot just skimmed the tips of her hair.

"Nice kick," she taunted. "Where did you learn that from? A second grader soccer team?"

I threw a birdarang at Luna. It skimmed her face. You could slightly hear a tear of skin. She grabbed her face that had sliced. Thin lines of blood leaked through the cut.

"Y-You... All of you...." she snarled.

If you were quiet enough, you could hear her patients snap. But, instead of launching herself she turned around. She silently, almost in a whisper, said,

"I'm so angry...." And cue the freaky music...
"Oh... what I'm going to do to you..." She shook and trembled. "I-I'm so angry..."

All I could do is stand there frozen. She had finally done it. She snapped.

"First, I'm going to rip your lips out... then... I'm going to... gouge your eyes out... yeah... that's what I'm gonna do."

The more she rambled, the closer the Titans and I gathered closer to her.

"L-Luna, we do not like this... you're frightening..." Starfire whimpered.

"You're scared huh? Next I'm going to tear your arms out of their sockets..."
Luna spat.
An eerie laugh pushed out of her. Cold, evil, bloodthirsty. She could pass as a serial killer.

"You know what else?!" She softly whispered. "I'm gonna hit ya, and your gonna fall... And I'm gonna stand... and I'm gonna llllaugh..."

I got chills as she started to twitch and shake. Her head cracked little by little.

"But first.... first..." she paused. Heavy ragged breathing broke the silence. She spun around and grabbed me by the neck. Luna's eyes were pure black. Not sight of white showed in her eyes. She gripped my neck tightly as air was escaping me. I pulled on her arms as others tired to pull her off. I could feel my eyes bulge as I lost consciousness.