parents

Hi! I know that I literally just said that I would update at 100 reads, but I'm going I'm change that to 200 reads because you guys are so amazing that o got to 100 quicker than I thought I would!

Rose quickly decided that her favorite thing was Harry in the morning. The way his nose crinkled and his eyes squinted as he reached for his glasses. The way he sleepily blinked as he smiled down at Rose. And definitely the way his fingers traced up and down her spine as he pulled her closer to his chest.

"I could get used to this," Harry sighed.

"Me too," Rose said. "But we need to get up. My dad will kill you if he sees us like this."

Harry frowned, knowing that she was right. Bill had knocked on the door a few minutes earlier to tell them that Sirius, Marlene, James and Lily were going to be apparating over in about fifteen minutes. Knowing Sirius, the first thing he would do was to run up and fling the door open, and he wouldn't appreciate the view.

"You'd think they'd give us some time after we haven't seen each other in so long," Harry grumbled.

"I haven't seen them either," Rose reminded him. Harry just groaned and pulled Rose closer, nustling his nose into her hair.

"Harry! Rose!" Ron yelled. He didn't give them anytime before he threw the door open. Rose squealed and pulled the blanket over her body as Ron started cussing as he covered his eyes.

"Bleach! Someone get me Bleach so I can burn my eyes out!" Ron yelled as he stumbled around with his hand over his eyes. Harry quickly handed Rose his shirt as he pulled on some underwear.

"I told you not to open the door," Bill said as he walked by on his way downstairs.

"I'm scarred for life," Ron whined.

"Can we help you?" Harry asked, his voice tense.

"Yeah. Your parents are gonna be here in approximately two minutes," Ron said before closing the door. Rose gasped and jumped off the bed as Ron stomped down the steps, muttering the whole time.

"We should oblivate him," Harry said as he started pulling on his own clothes.

"Probably," Rose said, her cheeks red as she pulled on a pair of jeans that Fleur had let her borrow.

"No one gets to see you except for me," Harry said softly as he made his way behind Rose, slipping his arms around her waist as he placed soft kisses on her jaw.

"Greyback did," Rose mumbled, making Harry freeze.

"I'll kill him," Harry growled.

"He didn't do anything to me, but he would've if I hadn't been on my period," Rose said.

"He'll never touch you again," Harry said strongly as he pulled Rose into a hug.

"On the bright side of things, I'm pretty much completely healed," Rose said happily. She had a small scar on her throat and her side where Greyback had bitten her, but all of the small bruises and cuts were completely gone.

"Good," Harry said softly, in awe of how strong Rose was.

"Are you two decent?" Hermione asked as she knocked on the door.

"Yes!" Rose called, her cheeks burning with embarrassment. Hermione opened the door and crossed her arms.

"Did you two use protection?" Hermione asked.

"Merlin," Rose muttered as she covered her face.

"Yes, Hermione. We're not stupid," Harry sighed, feeling just as embarrassed as Rose did.