punches

Hi! I've decided that Rose's faceclaim is going to be Sasha Kichigina! Thank you for helping me with this! I'll add the faceclaims in the prologue and add any new face claims as the story progresses. Right now I need a face claim for Marlene. If you have any suggestions, let me know! Thanks!

Rose woke up a few hours later in her parents room. Her mum, who was asleep, was practically cradling Rose like a baby while her dad was sitting on the end of the bed, holding his head in his hands. Rose could hear his sniffles so she carefully climbed out of her mother's arms and to the end of the bed. She sat next to her dad and leaned into his side. He quickly put his arm around her shoulder.

"What are you doing up?" Sirius whispered as he quickly wiped his face.

"I don't know. Guess I wasn't that tired," Rose mumbled.

"Me either...want some hot chocolate?" Sirius asked. Rose nodded and the two of them carefully got off the bed. Sirius fixed the blanket over Marlene before grabbing Rose's hand and guiding her down the steps.

"We're not allowed to make anything," Rose reminded her dad when he put a pot over the stove.

"It'll be fine," Sirius scoffed. He threw a kitchen rag over his shoulder and it landed next to the fire. Rose gasped as Sirius quickly used his wand to put out the now on fire rag.

"Sure..." Rose said as she sat in a chair. Sirius blushed and threw the ruined rag away. The two were silent until Sirius walked over with two cups in his hand. Rose mumbled a thanks as he handed her a cup. She was pleasantly surprised that the hot chocolate was good.

"So...wanna talk about the boggart?" Sirius asked softly. Rose drug her finger around the edge of the cup.

"I don't know...I guess seeing all my friends dead...and then seeing Harry...it was just too much," Rose whispered, not looking at her dad. She smiled softly as Tillie jumped up into her lap.

"Have you been anxious all summer?" Sirius inquired. His tone was sad and Rose could tell that he was blaming himself.

"Kinda...whenever people yelled a lot especially...I've noticed my heart beats really fast all the time and it constantly feels like there's a hand pressing down on my chest," Rose admitted, petting Tillie's head as the cat started to purr.

"Why didn't you say anything?" Sirius whispered.

"Cause I thought that I would be ok. I think I'm doing better than anyone expected after everything that's happened," Rose said with a small chuckle.

"You are. And we're all proud of you. You and Harry," Sirius said. He got out of his chair and squated in front of Rose and he grabbed her hands. "You have to tell us how you're feeling so we can help you. We...we thought you were going to die last night, Rosie."

"I'm sorry," Rose mumbled as tears filled her eyes. Sirius quickly hugged her, although it was difficult due to the cat in her lap.

"It's not your fault, Rosie," Sirius whispered. Rose nodded and clutched her father tighter, needing his comfort more than ever.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The morning was hectic, to say the least. Rose and Sirius had gone back to sleep after they drank their hot chocolate. Marlene had woken up when they got into the bed and had smothered Rose in a hug. They woke up to all the teens yelling at each other. Rose refused to get out of her parent's bed.