Chapter 1 *The Beginning*

(Shows different areas of the city at night while the narrator speaks)

Narrator: Powers are a big deal nowadays. You must have a power, and what power you have decides what you'll be in the future. Hundreds of years ago a man named Haru Ren unlocked his power after training multiple different ways, his power was life, which gave him the power to create life like animals or plants, just not humans. From then to now, everyone who trains long enough has a power, depending on what your inner power is, is how long it would take for you to obtain it. With these powers comes heroes.

(Shows Selene a white girl with black hair and blue highlights.)

Narrator: and villains

(Shows a villain. Then shows a light skinned man with electric blue hair named Reo in a bank in line. He stands there, then looks to see Selene get thrown through a wall of the bank, sliding across the floor right under Reo's feet.)

Villain: "Move out of the way, so I can kill this chick...oh wait, you're Reo, looks like i'm going to be able to kill two heroes today, my luck."

(The villain then uses his power to move a giant rock over the two heroes heads)

Reo: "Piss off"

(Reo moves his hand up and a charge of electricity shoots from his arm, destroying the entire rock into tiny bits, the villain stands there in awe as Reo moves his arm down to point at the villain, he then shoots electricity out and shocks the villain, throwing him across the bank floor unconscious.)

Selene: "Th-thanks Reo. How could I repay you."

Reo: "By taking him away from here, I got things to do."

Selene: "O-oh, uh like to the police station."

Reo: "Sure just away from here."

Selene: "But don't you want the credit? They'll think I did it."

Reo: "I don't care, now you said you wanted to repay me, so get him away before he wakes up, so I don't have to knock him out again, which would just delay me from getting home and going to sleep."

Selene: "Oh ok."

(Selene then grabs the villain, puts him over her shoulder and proceeds to leave)

Selene: "But before I go."

(She stops and looks back)

Selene: "Thank you again."

Reo: "Whatever."

(Reo then turns around and proceeds to take out money from his bank account. Selene runs to the police station with the villain.)

(Reo gets 1,070.45 yen from his bank and leaves. The people at the bank offered him more money, but he declined, due to his angry expression on his face, sometimes he can be mistaken for looking like a villain. It kinda pisses him off that he saved them, and they think he's the bad guy. It's whatever, he goes to the supermarket down the street from his apartment. He buys a movie and some ramen. This might be a poor man's night, well because he is poor. Being a hero doesn't pay well, and that kinda pisses him off too. People in his building know he's a hero, and sometimes they thank him and give him fruit baskets, and it looks like his paycheck couldn't buy one of them. He walks in his room, and lays on his bed looking up at the ceiling.)

(Selene takes the villain to the police station).

Cop: "Good job, Selene, you did this on your own."

(Selene looks back from where she came from)

Selene: "Y-yeah, I got him with no help."

Cop: "I'll make sure to tell them to put it down in the books...Come follow me to the back so you can help me put him up, in case he wakes up."