bonus 2. labor + aniversery

Four months later

Jungkook and taehyung were at the office because jungkook didn't trust leaving him at home especially when he's 9 months pregnant.

"Hey hunny, what ever happened to your ex who was tied up in the playroom? Jungkook just shrugged and said "she probably died in the explosion.

Taehyung nodded and continued to color but the water suddenly got wet. Taehyung was confused because it felt like the water came fromm him but he didn't pee.

He got up and looked at tge ground realizing the water did come from him.

Jungkook looked up at taehyung wondering why he suddenly stood up. His eyes widen and quickly rushed over to taehyung.

"Baby whats~" Taehyung was cut of when jungkook lifted him up and rushed out of the building receiving some questioning looks from his employees but he couldn't mind them especially when taehyung was going into labor.

Jungkook opened his car and placed taehyung in the passenger seat quickly running around and hopped in.

"Jung~ ahh" Taehyung scream in pain from a contraction. Jungkook speed up the car breakingthe speed limit with out caring. He held onto taehyung hands saying sweet things trying to make taehyung breath steadily.

They reached the hospital and jungkook immediately jumped out and went to Taehyung's side lifting him up and caring him in.

When they were in side the receptionist immediately understood the situation and called for backup.

Doctors/nurses came and placed a crying taehyung on a bed and began to push him to a delivery room.

Taehyung was scared because he didn't know what to expect from this while jungkook was wondering when taehyung will be out of his misery.

They were in the room because since jungkook is the father he was allowed to a company his wife threw this. Taehyung was holding onto jungkook's hand like his life depended on it.

"Okay we are ready to go, all you need to do is breath then push as hard as you can okay?" The doctor said and taehyung just nodded. (By the way since taehyung is a boy y'all already know where this baby is coming from so we don't have to wait for his hole i forgot the name of it but yeah we don't have to wait for that to be about 10 cm wide in order to deliver this baby😂😅)

"Aaahhhhhhhh!!!" Taehyung scream as he was push squeezing jungkook's hand as he just caressed his hair not seeming to be bothered by how tight Taehyung's grip is on his hand.

After a little while of push the baby was almost out. The doctors,  nurses and jungkook were telling him to he was doing great which made him a bit calm.

"Jungkook~ahh I swear to god we ain't having sex again!!" Taehyung screamed out as he pushed.

"But baby I have my needs" Jungkook said cutely

"Fuck your needs" Taehyung yelled whivh made everyone in the room laugh.

The baby was out and the after birth as well which might I mention scared jungkook  (if you want to knkw just go search up after birth it looks disgusting)

"Do you wanna cut the cord the doctor asked jungkook and he nodded excitingly. Jungkook cut the cord connected to the baby then the doctors took him to go get cleaned.

Jungkook looked back at him wife and smiled his infamous bunny smile. Taehyung just looked at him completely drained in his opinion this was the hardest thing to do he didn't even want to ho threw it again but he also wants more kids.