makeup

Taehyung's pov

When I said that I saw a little smirk form in the corner of his lips causing me to smirk to as we began to lean. Our lips weren't even a cm apart about to kiss but we were interrupted by a scream.

Jungkook groan then said "ima go check on her" I just nodded in response while cursing her out in my mind.

Jungkook's pov

I walked down the stairs to go check on lisa. When I got down there I saw her looking at me and smirking "I see that worked huh" she said in a cheeky voice but I wasn't haven't the bitch literally just ruin taehyung and my moment just now.

I furiously walked over to her and knocked her out with one punch. "Fucking annoy bitch, what did I ever see in you to begin with" I said and shook my head then I dragged her into the punishment room of course.

When I walked back out I saw taehyung laying down on the sofa watching some tv when I walked next to the sofa and looked at him then started laughing "what's so funny" he looked at me puzzled "your still wearing those clothes" when I said that he looked down and turn a dark shade of red out of embarrassment " don't worry baby, you look cute in it" I said as I sat next to him and pulled him onto my lap.

"Im always cute" he mumble but I heard him and I could tell he was pouting. "Of course you are" I said and peck his temple ( if you don't know where your temples are it's like the side of your forehead).

We sat like that while watching tv but we eventually fell asleep there on the sofa with taehyung on my lap with his face nuzzled into my neck while I my arms wrapped around like if I were to let go he wouldn't  come back to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Is this book even relevant?