The wedding after party

Jungkook's pov

After we kissed i tap my husband and pointed at the camera guy to indicate it's picture time. Im sure he understood cause he turned slightly and smile at the camera. He had such a cute box smile i almost cooed just looking at him but i pulled myself together and smiled at the camera so the picture could get taken.

When the pictures were done taken my father walked over to us and smiled saying " im so happy for you jungkook my son. I never expected you to actually get married but i guess there was someone out there who was crazy eough to marry you of all people" (nobody but my grandfather, taehyung, his parents and I know about the deal) "You're right i was so happy when he said yes to my proposal, right hunny" i said and looked at my husband who looked at me dumbfounded but i learn in to his ear and whispered "just agree to it" he still looked confused but played along and said " yeah i was really happy when you proposed to me i thought you would never do it" he said while holding my arm with the same adorable smile on his face.

"Well father i will see you later i need to go introduce him to the rest of the family" i said and patted my father's shoulder as i walked away slightly pulling taehyung with me but then i heard "OK EVERYONE LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED" i looked across the room and to see it was my bestfriend hobi who said that. (He was my best man if your wondering) "Can i go talk with my mother for a second" i looked back to at taehyung and said sure.

He slightly smiled and walked away into the crowd. With him gone i went and talked with some friends receiving the reactions i expected they were asking me all about me and Taehyung's relationship like how long were you together, were did you proposed to him, when did you proposed to him and ect...

Taehyung's pov

I walked away from my husband in search of my mother. I saw her in the distance but as i was making my way over to her i was pulled into a bone crushing hug.

__________________________________________________________________________________

"It's like no one in my family appreciates that I stayed up all night overthinking for them" -mom