after party p.2

Taehyung's pov

The unknown person that was crushing my bones finally let go and surprisingly it was an old woman who looked to be at least hundred. "Dang are you hulk in disguise" i mumbled but she didn't hear me. " hi there sonny im granny sam jungkook's father mother" sam said to me to which i smile and said "oo he told me about you. It's so nice to finally meet you Mrs.Jeon" "o really what did he say about me. I can't lie im surprised he even mention me to you. He isn't the type to talk about his family nor pay attention to them but that's beside the point please tell me what he said" i was about to speak but i was cut off by a deep voice behind me "i told him how sweet of a person u are granny" the person wrapped their arms around my waist and laid their head on my shoulder (it was Jungkook). "How sweet of u darling. I feel touched" granny sam said dramatically and place her hand on her heart while the other wipe her nonexistent tears.

I would be lying if i said i didn't like this woman already.

" ooh you two need to go talk to the others i bet their dying to met you tiger" "tiger?" " yeah tiger it just suites you, you seem like a power bottom" when she said that i choked. "Power bottom? Im sorry granny but i dont~" before i could finish i was cut of by this rude man again "we'll see you later grangran" he then pulled me by my waist out to the hall. "What" *silence* " yooooo why you looking at me like you finna eat me" i said to the man infront of me who was looking at me like im gonna be the first meal he'll have after years of starvation.

I was gonna say something else but he beat me to it and kissed me. Sinse i was confused i didnt kiss back at first but soon i just said "what the hell" and kissed back. He pull me closer by my waist as i wrapped my arms around his neck. He slightly bit my lip ask for permission and i just let him cause who wouldn't.

The sweet and innocent kiss soon turned into a rough and hot make session but we got interrupted by a gasp behind me just great we weren't even finished~ i mean thank god cause i don't know why i was kissing him in the first like i don't know this guy.

It was my mom " did i interrupt something" she said she her typical gloomy voice. Before we could say anything she said " I'll get going y'all can continue just pretend i never opened this door" she winked and walk away

Jungkook's pov (finally 😂)

What just happened i came out here to tell him something but i got distracted by his beauty and just gave in. I can't lie though i enjoyed the kiss but sadly it was over

__________________________________________________________________________________

"I'm not rude, I just speak what everyone else don't have the balls to say" -anonymous