Punishment

Next morning

Jungkook's pov

I woke up because I could feel some movement on my lap. When I looked down I saw a sleeping taehyung now sitting on me in straddle position grinding on me and moaning. "What could of dream are you having" I mumbled.

The more he grind on me the more I became horny cause me to get a boner which made him moaned loudly and woke up looking at me threw the small crack in his eyelashes.

"J~jungkook your thing is sticking me" he said in a low voice and looked away probably out of embarrassment from the position we're in.

"Maybe jk junior wouldn't be sticking you if you weren't grinding on me in your sleep, what were you even dream about" I asked cause him to blush.

Taehyungs pov

I was woken up by the sun hitting my face. I was about to move but I realized I was on jungkook's lap. I stares at him in his sleeping state looking like a cute little bunny. "Awww" I cooed at him but staring at him for so long had a side effect I was needy on.

"Since your sleeping" I was in a cheeky voice and Switch from sitting sides on him to straddle position and began to grind on him. I felt bad for taking advantage of a sleeping person but I also felt good because he was so big.

I felt him move which meant he was up but I was so caught up in the feeling that I just kept going with my head hang low. He lift me head and looked at me thing I was sleep but then I felt his dick rise up causing me to moan and threw back my head  looking at him with my eyes slightly parted.

J~jungkook your thing is sticking me" I said in a low voice and looked away because  I got caught.

"Maybe jk junior wouldn't be sticking you if you weren't grinding on me in your sleep, what were you even dream about" he asked me which cause me to blush.

"I~I mmhgm" I couldn't finish my sentence because he cut me off by pulling our faces together cause his soft lips to meet mine. I mentally smile at we kissed.

He slightly bite my bottom asking gir permission which I granted instantly and wrapped my arms around his neck as I began to grind on him slowly miving my hips to tease him.

Spank

He slap me on my ass really hard for teasing him but I liked the slap and wanted more so I moaned into the kiss and grind even slower cause him to pull away from the kiss

"Baby are you purposely teasing me" he asked and raised a brow at me. "Maybe.." I said in a joking tone. In one swift move I was now layed across his lap with on of his hands on my ass and the other on my back to hold me down.

"I should teach you what happens when you test your daddy" he said with a low growl which sent shivers down my spine. " count for me baby boy"

SPANK
"o~ne" I moaned out

SPANK
"T~ww~o"

SPANK
"Thr~ee~ahh"

16 spanks later

SPANK

"Tw~ent~y" I cried out as my tears ran down my face and I bit my shirt sleeve

Jungkook pulled me back into a straddle position and rest my head on his chest. "Have you learn your lesson baby" he asked and I noodded receiving another spank "ahhh" I cried some more "use your words" he said in a complete daddy voice

"I've learned my lesson daddy"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you're wondering if I cringed while writing that or not well I did and I honestly never cringed more harder in my entire life.