A shower together

Taehyung's pov

"What do you mean" she ask then I told her all about the dream and she said " well some of it is true" "wait what" "yeah we were here for 6 days now and well the rules are true to he came down here and told you about them then said he'll take you out of here when he's ready" she said in a sad tone "are~" before I could finish she winced in pain and began to cry "jenny are you okay" said looking at her worried "yeah yeah it's just the knif~" she cut herself off and by a scream. At this point I didn't know what to do so I tried to untie myself so I can help her. After a hour of screaming, cry and my struggling I actually got out of the ropes probably because I've gotten skinnier. I walk to jenny and pulled the knife out of her leg and blood slowly flowed out. Right then and there the door opened.

Jungkook's pov

I've had taehyung lock in the punishment room for 8 day now so i finally discieved to go get him out so he can start his new life as my maid.( yeah you may think I'm being abit extrem over a few words but it not just the words it's that believe if he fears me he won't take advantage of me like she did)

I walked over to the door and unlocked it to see he's out of his ropes with a knife in his hands (I didn't tie him down tightly so I wasn't surprise)

I slowly made my way over to them i was about 1 feet away from them until taehyung shouted "stay back" holding the knife in a threatening way which just made me raise a brow at him. We stayed like this for a minute in silence staring each other in the eyes but i got bored and grabbed his hair " who the fuck do you think your talking to" I yelled and gripped his his tighter.

WARNING: THIS PART IS ABIT GRAPHIC

" STOP STOP STOP" jenny yelled to me which made me glared at her about to say some but she beat me to the cut "Isn't he your husband why are yo~" before she could finish I grabbed the knife out of Taehyung's hand and threw it at her neck causing it to detach from her body. I turned to taehyung and saw he was beyond  terrified I smirked and started walking slower to him as he backed away with tears falling from his eyes and shaking his head with his hand over his mouth.

As he came walking away his back soon touched the wall and I came closer pinning him in the corner and gave him a peck on the lips before lifting him up bridal style cause him to yelp snd wrap his arms around my neck for support. I walk with him in my arms to my bathroom in my bedroom and placed him on his feet as I slowly lift his shirt up and he immediately covered his upper half as I continue to strip him down. When he was fully naked his hands covered his private parts. I placed him in the tub and began to strip myself down "w-what are y-y-you doing" he said in a shaky voice before quickly turning away because I was about to pull down my boxers. I sat down in the tub facing me. He was still looking away so in a swift move I pulled him onto my lap and i wrapped my arms around his tiny waist with my head in the crock of his neck.

We stayed like that for a while. Taehyung stop shaking and just melted into my touch.

" You know you shouldn't feel bad that's she's dead. I've known her for a long time and she's just a bitch tbh" I said and shrugged. "But she's not like that once y~" i cut him off and said "she once was my bestfriend when were little but than she became my girlfriend but we broke up because all she did was lie. Im guessing she told you the story about her dead dad right?" He nodded and I continued "she killed him along with the rest of her family just for a couple hundreds (money)" I could tell he was shocked because his eyes just widened.

Taehyung'spov

When he told me that she was his ex girl i feel a pang in my heart for some reason but ignored it and kept listening to the story. Turners out she was she a murder only god knows what would have happened if she wasn't tied down to that table. Maybe she would have killed me over jungkook because she seemed to be obessed with him.

"Come lets get dried up" jungkook said and lift me up as the water ran off of our bodies. I looked him and he was already staring at me I blushed and looked away but than I realized that this is the same guy who locked me in a room like some kinda criminal for 8 days with out food and water.

One of my hands wrapped around him while the other covered my down below this made me chuckle. He walked out of the bathroom with me in his arms of course not forgetting to grab the towels on the rack. He placed me on my feet and gave a towel to me. I quickly wrapped it around me like how a woman would. "Aaww i thought you were a top huh" he teased and wrapped a towel around him before I could take a glance. "I am it's just...." my words trailed off cause him to raise a brow at me but he just shook his head and walked to him cupboard and grabbed a white shirt and done sweat pants for himself and gave me one of his dress shirts and a pair of shorts. I walked back in the bathroom and changed while he changed in his room. 

When I had put on the shirt it reached my mid thigh and the pants couldn't fit me so I left them off and walked out seeing him laying down in bed reading. I walked past him about to go to the door so I could go to my room cause I wasn't wearing underwear and I felt uncomfortable because of the past events but I was stopped my strong arms that wrapped around my waist. "Were do you think your going" he asked and nibbled on my earlobe causing me to let out a slight moan because I have sensitive ears. He turned me around, his arms still wrapped around my waist "T~to my roo~argh" He literally grabbed my butt and squeezed it really hard. "Baby why not come sleep with daddy" i couldn't even respond before getting pushed on his bed. He hovered over me and pinned my hands above my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeah I havent update in a while. So what?.. Whatchu gonna do huh?. Ye That's what I thought.

Now let me tell you why, and yes it's the most reasonable excuse you'll ever hear

I was just being lazy.