I love you baby boy (M)

Warning: the following content contains sexually activities if your not comfortable just click off.

Taehyung's pov

I was now pinned to his bed with him in between my legs. "You taste so sweet baby" he said as he sucked on my neck making sure to leave a mark. The more he sucked on my skin the more harder it was not to moan especially since he was currently sucking my sweet spot, I bit my lower lip to contain does sinful songs from leaving my lips. Jungkook realized what I was doing and slapped me across the face really hard then grabbed my jawline so I was looking right at him "don't hold back your moans baby I wanna here them" he said then trailed his kisses down to my collarbone but I to busy whimpering in pain the slap to realize he had taken of the shirt I was wearing which meant I was fully naked in front of him. He stepped back and said " you look so perfect baby" those words brought me back to reality and I started kicking and push basically anything I could do to get him off of me but I failed and he just gave me another slap but this time on my thigh. "Baby can you do daddy a favor and stop moving around before he has to punish you?" He said a "worring" voice. I didn't wanna get slap again because his slaps hurt like hell so I stopped moving completely. "Good boy maybe daddy can go alittle easier on you". He reached over to the nightstand and grabbed lube which made my eyes wide are we really gone...no we can't right?

He put some lube on his fingers before trailing it down my stomach causing me to wine at the cool touch. When he reach my hole he just slide his finger in there causing me to scream in pain "i~i h~hurts plea~se t~take it out" i said while panting as I choked on my tears. "Calm down the pain well go away soon baby" he said

After like 10 minutes I was on my hands and knees with my ass up in the air screaming for him to stop because he had 3 fingers up my butthole thrusting them in and out like there was no tomorrow while I was screaming in pain. I couldn't even feel pleasure in the slightest of way it was just painful. He stopped and pulled his fingers out staring at my slightly abused hole that clenched on nothing "Hmmmm...your prepped enough" he said and got off of the bed. At first I thought maybe he doesn't want to continue do I looked back to see if I was right but no he was now fully naked

My eyes made their way down to his member and I wasn't even sure it belonged to a human. I was staring so much trying to process weather or not I should fine a way to dash out of here or taking a like a champ. "Why not take a picture if your so memorized by it baby boy" he said with a smirk on his face and walked over to me. When he grabbed that lube bottle again I knew it was all over. He lubricated his cock and putted it at my entrance but didnt move I could feel his eyes at the back of my neck thought he was just staring with a smirk. As soon as I let of a sigh thinking he probably won't actually put it in he freaking slammed into me. "Jun~" he grabbed me by my hair harshly still slamming in and out of my hole and said "that's not my name baby" "d~daddy please s~s~stop" I choked out as tears ran down my face and I held on the bed sheets with all my strength. "Hmmmm...how about no. Baby we haven't even started" he said and kept thrusting at an animalistic pace.

After half and hour he was still slamming into me and I was still screaming letting out moans here and there when he hit my prostate. finally he thrusts slowed down and get sloppy. I could tell he was reaching his height because I felt the twitch. He pulled out and pulled me onto the floor with his member right in my face. "Suck" was all he said and I quickly did as he said because I didn't wanna get hit in face again (he kept spanking taehyung when ever he didn't listen to him). He grabbed me by my hair and began fucking my mouth soon releasing in my mouth with a loud and long groan. He lift ne up and pinned me back on the bed and kissed me hungrily before pulling back and said "aaaww you already swallowed daddy's cum with him having to tell you to". He then got up and walked into the bathrooms and grabbed some towels to clean me and him. When he was done cleaning us up he went into his closet and grabbed another shirt and put it on me before laying down next to me and pulling me into his embrace. I rest my head on his chest and toss one of my legs over his while he wrapped his arm around my waist and one of his hands played with my hair.

I started sobbing silently as I recall what just happened, my virginity was taken in such a sinful way. He took away the one thing I wanted to share with him in the one way I didn't want happen. I wanted us to make love not just fuck ( if your confused as to way he would wanna make love to someone like jungkook. He had planned to before he got locked in the basement not after) . He pulled me even closer in his embrace and whispered "I love you baby boy" in my ears and kissed my head

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That was the first smut I ever wrote. I surprisingly didn't cringe while writing it. Tell me how I did

Also if your wondering yes this is basically rape because taehyung was not okay with it he was forced to have sex with jungkook