"They can either release it immediately and face the consequence after... or contact the company and do some barters and it's either... monetary or other newsworthy articles." And that made Kongpob's jaw drop.

"But the previous EIC of RevealDaily doesn't really care about that. He just released one after another without even confirming the sources sometimes. It tainted our name that we ended being labeled as one of the biggest tabloids in Thailand." and Kong just pulled his lips into a thin line as he nods.

"So when I took over, Jane contacted me. We were friends before, he was my hairdresser in a salon before he became Arthit's manager.

He informed me of all the cases that they have prepared against RevealDaily after all the articles we released against Arthit." Toota paused as he focused on driving while checking the GPS that was instructed by Jane earlier.

"We called for a truce. They won't file any case as long as we don't have someone follow Arthit and release negative articles about him without checking on them first." Toota continued and that got Kongpob thinking.

"Is this the reason why Arthit is 'squeaky clean' when it comes to news like this?" Kong raised his hands to quote and Toota nodded.

"It's amazing, right? He's lucky to have such a team. Not all artists can get that kind of treatment, but being in the industry for 18 years can result in that." And Kongpob nodded.

"Then why did DaraDara released that article?" Kong asked remembering the first news site that released the pictures and article from their 'source' and he just received a snort from Toota.

"DaraDara is on the verge of bankruptcy. They need something to keep them afloat. Releasing something as big as Arthit Rojnapat's dating news can keep sponsors and ads coming you know."

"Shit. I never thought of that."

"You still have a lot to learn in this industry, Kong." and he nodded in agreement.

"Now I wonder how their legal team will deal with DaraDara since they said they reached out to ACB." Toota cannot help but ask though he expected not to get any answers from the confused man beside him.

When they arrived in the building, they carefully drove to the basement after passing by a lot of media and some fans from the outside. It made Kongpob's eyes widen in disbelief. He saw some people waiting for the artists he used to follow as instructed by Toota, but he never saw that kind of crowd.

"You might want to wear a mask and cap to complete the overall get up." Toota teased as they prepared to go out of the car after parking in the basement based on Jane's instruction.

"You're here." Toota almost slapped the person who suddenly talked behind him as Kongpob tilted his head to check what was going on as he has yet to come down.

"What the fuck?!" Toota hissed as he saw Arthit's big man looking at him and then he glanced at the opened door to see Kongpob still seated on the front seat.

"We meet again," he said in a monotonous tone and that just made Kongpob gulp as he gave him a wai.

"They are waiting inside. Let's go." Ice said and Kongpob scurried to get out of the car.

Ice escorted them to pass by another door so they don't pass by the lobby. Ice wasn't talking at all as Kong and Toota can only exchange glances, not knowing what else to do than follow him.

Once they arrived in front of the door of Arthit's place, Kong doesn't know what he actually feels. One thing is for sure, he is furious as he is reminded by his broken lens. He still needs to have it checked under his warranty to have it fixed, but he is sure that he will need to pay some Baht since it may be tagged as negligence. His lens hitting the edge of the coaster twice suddenly replayed in his mind that he can only grip his knuckles.