"I know... but how will they explain it?" Toota smirked as he continued to scroll on his PC.

"Pictures can speak a thousand words that captions can't, Kongpob." He added.

Kongpob is getting worried. Is he actually fired now? What is going to happen? Will people, especially the media and Arthit's fans find out about him? Why is Arthit's side not releasing a statement? It has been 10 hours since the first news was released, there should be a statement now, but it's past noon and there is no news from ACB as he has checked.

"What possible things could happen then?" Kongpob asked innocently. He is trying to think of any of their lessons that tackled this type of situation but he cannot think of any... or perhaps, his mind is just filled with worry that he cannot think of anything right now.

"We'll never know what is going on in the mind of Arthit's personal manager, or ACB's managing director... instructions will surely just come from them." Toota honestly replied. Being in the industry for a few years after he took over the EIC role, he has started to be familiarized over how things in entertainment companies work. He cannot wait on what move will Arthit's side do with the news.

"The news is trending everywhere, he's number one on twitter and there are a lot of speculations coming out. The news is not just about anyone Kong, it's Arthit Rojnapat." And Kong sighed. Yeah, it's Arthit Rojnapat, the person who broke his lens and took his 512GB SD card.

Toota and Kong are busy refreshing news sites and social media sites to monitor the news. Toota has assigned one of their writers to work on articles for Arthit's news. He has not revealed anything about Kongpob in their team. All they know is that he must be someone working as their EIC's trusted sources for him to stay so long in the EIC's office.

While they are monitoring, Toota smirked when his phone rang, it is a call from someone he expected. Kongpob looked up from Toota's laptop that he borrowed only to see his EIC's smirking lips.

"Hello?"

"Toota, this is Jane. By now, I believe that you have expected me to call."

+

Leaving their office, Toota drove him and Kongpob to Arthit's place as instructed by Jane. Kongpob is fidgeting on his seat, unable to know what is going to happen.

"You can ask me questions while we deal with this traffic," Toota suggested as he noticed how restless Kongpob is.

"Is there someone from RevealDaily following Arthit?" Kongpob asked the question he has been thinking since earlier.

"Then we could have been the one to cover that news about you and Arthit." And Kongpob grunted.

"I don't have someone following Arthit. To say the least, I may have a truce with Jane since I started working as RevealDaily's EIC." Toota replied and that got Kongpob's attention as he glanced at him.

"What do you mean?"

"Before I became the EIC, RevealDaily was after Arthit, we all know how big of a superstar he is right?" Toota started and Kongpob nodded in agreement. He is like... a household name. Even elders know him since he started in the industry at such a young age.

"But he is really clean, squeaky clean, right?" and Kong nodded again. He's not a fan though he was able to watch some of the dramas when he's watching the television with his mom. But then, he monitors news and he knows that aside from his achievements, dramas, and endorsements, there's not a lot of negative news about the actor.

"That's because he has a really good manager handling him, plus a good legal team." Toota continued.

"For huge and negative news like this, news sites have two options, you know what is it?" Toota asked and Kongpob shook his head. He may have learned it but he's too tired to think right now. He's still nursing a hangover.