"Shit." He hissed before he took a deep breath and swiped to answer the call. He made sure to put it on a loudspeaker.

"Hello."

"Arthit, we need to talk."

And the four of them exchanged glances. Everyone knows that a talk invite from Charong through call never ends well.

+

Kongpob wipes away his sweat as continues to walk at a fast pace. He just got out of the train and he needs to reach their office as soon as possible.

"Kongpob, come to the office right now!" was the first line that welcomed him after he answered the call from Toota while he was nursing a throbbing headache. After the incident with Arthit, he went to drink his frustrations out and he had to call a friend to fetch and bring him home. He hasn't even talked to his parents about the reason why he came home drunk last night. When he woke up, they have left for work and his brother has left for university.

He didn't have time to check his phone as he had to quickly fix himself and go to their office. The train was full and he was standing the whole time while being pushed around as more people came in. He barely had time to breathe.

Once he arrived in the building, he looked down as he fast-paced towards their EIC's office. There aren't usually a lot of people around when he comes over since he comes in the morning or at lunch when people are out. It is awkward to see more people facing their PCs, typing their hearts out. He dreams to be a writer like them, or maybe become an editor or layout artist, or video editor, anything that can make him look serious while looking at his PC... not him going around following celebrities to get a scoop of their dating life.

Once he heard Toota's faint 'come in' he entered his office and he can see Toota looking at him intently. His eyes widen seeing Toota's PC screen facing him.

"This is you am I right?!" and Kongpob almost choked on imaginary water upon seeing the zoomed-in image that Toota showed.

"What the fuck?!" he cannot believe what he is seeing.

"Fuck!" Toota also cursed as he shook his head.

"What the hell happened?!" Toota asked as he sat down on his chair while Kongpob's eyes are glued on the screen. How can they look like they were kissing when it was at that moment when his precious new camera lens hit the edge of the coaster's door?

"What happened?" Kongpob asked back and Toota can only shake his head.

"Check online." He instructed as he turned his PC screen to him. Kongpob shakily took out his phone and started scrolling online. His jaw dropped over the number of articles about Arthit Rojnapat's secret dating life.

"Shit." He continued to scroll and a blurred image of him seated at the coaster's entrance was even posted. His face cannot be seen at all and it's grainy when zoomed but his heart is beating so fast now. Like what his EIC asked, what the hell happened?

"Tell me everything, Kongpob." He instructed and that made the younger gulp as he looked up to meet his EIC's eyes. There is something in his eyes and Kong can already feel that it is something that is not in his favor.

He gulped before he started to tell him everything as he had no choice – including his broken camera lens and 512GB SD card that Arthit took.

"Wow, Namtan dating Earth... Dr. Sam's ex-boyfriend could have been huge!" Toota gasped as he typed out what Kongpob said.

"But this one is bigger." Toota pointed at his PC and Kong doesn't need to guess that it must be another article about the superstar.

"But it's not true." Kongpob insisted.