[47] Forty Seventh Scalpel

ابدأ من البداية

"Where's my child?" Macey asked in an instant with her stern voice. Gone her lively aura. Gone her bright attitude. Hindi niya makita ang dahilan kung bakit kailangan niya pang ngumiti o maging masigla.

She's so broken.

She lost everything, at ang tanging akala niya na makakapitan na niya sa wakas ay iniwan siya sa ere.

"M-Macey?!"

"Where is Jayda?" she sounded so pissed.

"Macey...uhm..." she noticed the hesitation in Chin's voice.

"Where?" her eyes started to mist. "W-where is Jayda?"

"M..macey-"

"Putangina! Nasaan 'yung anak ko?!" she shouted her frustrations. It's been over a month since she lost her child. Since she was shot, and she can't do anything to save her baby because she's hanging into life that time too, and when she woke up, she was too weak and her mind is in chaos but she tried to look for her baby pero mukhang pati iyon ay ipinagkakait pa sa kaniya.

Napakadamot.

Wala na nga iyong anak niya. She already lost her child because she's too weak, scared and powerless.

Makita lang.

Gusto niya lang makita kung nasa maayos na lugar si baby Jayda. She can't even say...she can't even accept what happened to her baby, because to her heart, and to her mind, baby Jayda's still inside her, and soon will be kicking against her tummy, but as hours passes by, everything sinks in.

It was too painful.

Gust na niyang sumunod.

Gusto na niyang sumuko.

"N-nasa...--"-Jayda's in cemetery already..."  Chin told her where's her baby and frequent sobs escape her lips when she finally heard where's Jayda. Para siyang sinampal nang napakalakas.

Bakit...

Saan ako nagkulang...

She ended the call, and tried to focus on driving even though her tears keep on falling. She stepped on the gas as hard as she could so she could finally reach baby Jayda. Itinapon niya sa gitna ng highway ang phone niya habang nagmamaneho so no one could track her, and could disturb what she's about to do.

But little did she know, there's a small red dot blinking since earlier against her fingers.

Kailangan ako ng anak ko.

It wasn't that long when she finally entered the location. Bright lights surrounded the place, and the green pigment of grasses reflected against the light. There were marble stone as she drives slowly...until she reached a small house.

She stopped the car, and left.

Hinanap niya sa paligid. She looked at each marble stones situated against the grasses. It was bright so she didn't had any hard time reading the names one by one, until her eyes settled on the corner. The rectangular marble stone were surrounded with violet roses and tulips around it and a small bunch of violet mistletoe. She can see other kinds of flower, and all of it was color violet.

Natigilan siya. She almost can't make her feet move, until she was finally able to read the name written on the tombstone. Para siyang tinakasan ng lakas. The name was written using a violet ink as well, and she almost kneeled in her place...

Jayda Maeve Skyler

In loving memory of Mommy and Daddy-Ninangs ang ninongs.