[38] Thirty Eight Scalpel

JAXON 38

CLODOVEO left the room, leaving them alone. Arrow keeps on grunting as Bryson helped him stand up even though he was still as shock as they are, except Macey and Arrow. Napayuko na lang siya nang tumingin sa kaniya si Jaxon. Zane seemed to regain himself, while Easton just licked his lips and smirked at her. Napailing ito.

Macey didn't know what to feel, but she knows her world is already falling apart.

Hindi na siya sigurado kung pagkatapos nito, may babalikan pa siya.

Jaxon's just staring at her, and she couldn't meet his gaze so she looked down, crying. Lumapit si Zane sa dalawang lalaki at kinapa ang bulsa nang mga ito hanggang sa mailabas ang isang susi, afterwards, Zane walked towards her and unlocked her restraints on her feet.

"J-jaxon..." mabilis siyang tumayo kahit nanghihina pa siya. She almost fell but Zane helped her to stand still, on the other hand, Easton and Bryson was there to get Arrow out of the room.

Jaxon closed his eyes. Binitawan nito ang baril na lumikha ng ingay sa buong silid. She tried to hide her sobs as she walked towards him but she just couldn't.

"J-jaxon..." she tried to hold his hands, but he didn't let her and took a step back, his blood shot eyes, tiredly looking at her.

"Is it true?" his words were full of accusations and a little bit hopeful.

She cried. She covered her mouth, unable to answer. "J-jax..."

"A-answer me..." his voice broke. "A-are you really one of them?"

Umiling siya. She swallowed the lump in her throat, trying to calm herself too. "J-jax...I can explain."

"Traitor." He stated that made her stop on her tracks.

After everything that Jaxon said to her since they became close to each other, being called a traitor by him was the word that hurt her the most. She didn't expect that after everything that they've been through, Jaxon was still able to call her traitor.

I thought you trust me?

"Jax, it's not that..." she reached for his hand again. "I-i...I'll tell you, please..."

Kumawala ito sa hawak niya. Gusto niya itong yakapin, pero alam niyang hindi niya pwedeng gawin 'yon. "Who are you?"

"Jax—"

"You're not the Macey that I know."

"P-please...trust me..." she whispered.

A lobe tear fell from his eyes. "You already broke my trust even before you can even earn it."

"W-wag naman ganito..." she pleaded.

Hindi ito nakinig sa kaniya. "Who are you really?"

Napapikit siya. "Jax..."

"Who the fuck are you?" it sounded like an order. Muling bumalik sa memorya niya ang panahon na nagsisimula pa lang niyang suyuin ang binata. He sounded angry, cold hearted and could hurt her anytime.

Like this moment.

"I'm... Macey Andrella Carassco—" before she can finish saying her name, Jaxon spoke again.

"Did you really kill her?" this time, that idea from Jaxon, he doesn't want to believe it.

"J-jaxon..." hindi siya nakasagot.

Jaxon nodded his head like he already know the answer in his question. He knows that his mind is already closed at the moment, and he wouldn't listen to anything but the answers he's seeking for. Wala siyang ibang gustong pangibabawin kundi ang galit niya at ang mga tanong na gusto niyang magkaroon ng ibang sagot.