[37] Thirty Seventh Scalpel

JAXON 37

Sandale

Masakit puso ko sa chapter na 'to.

Huhu

ENJOY READING.

"Calm down, man." Bryson tried to stop Jaxon from moving but Jaxon was too furious realizing what happened the moment he woke up. He's in the laboratory, unconscious for hours, and Macey's in his enemy's hands. Masakit pa ang ulo niya at ang likod niya dahil sa pumalo sa kaniya kagabi pero hindi niya iyon ininda.

How the fuck can I calm down?

"Jax, Nancy—"

"I will fucking find her." He stated and fixed his clothes before storming out of the room where he was in. Naramdaman niyang sumunod ang mga kaibigan niya sa kaniya pero hindi niya sila pinansin. He looks for his car, and good thing it was park near the entrance. Kaagad niya iyong pinaharurot nang makasakay siya.

I will look for you, stubborn.

I will take you home, like I promise.

Nang makarating siya sa condo niya ay binuksan niya lahat ng system niya na minsan niya lang gamitin. He sat on his chair, and his friends followed suit, since they know about his stuff too. Their hands were fast moving, trying to locate Macey. Easton's trying to communicate with them too for the connection of the satellite they're trying to hack for faster responses. While Zane talking to their comrades, and to Macey's friends, securing their safety.

"I can't fucking connect," reklamo ni Bryson.

Jaxon also tried to do his own codes, but he can't let in. It wasn't because of the security, and he's sure of that. Madali lang iyon pasukin base sa mga system codes niya, at ilang frequency na siya mismo ang gumawa.

"Nancy can't connect too..." Baling sa kaniya ni Easton.

"Damn it." He whispered, trying to suppress the rage inside of him while trying to focus. His head still pounding and he's having a hard time.

But he still did.

"Sira iyong system, Jax." Bryson announced after hours of trying but they can't hack to the system. He knows that his friend is telling the truth. He he even tried the simplest way to find Macey, hacking the CCTV's but it was all erased. All was clear. He gave Macey an anklet, and an earrings months ago, with hidden tracker in case of worst things, but he can't even use it.

Jaxon stood up, and pushed the monitors sideways out of anger. Shattering of glasses, and there are some sparks. Napatayo si Zane dahil sa ginawa niya pero hindi siya nakuntento. He kicked the table and the other CPU's under the table shut down.

Tears streamed down his face while letting out his anger. Fear already consumed him, and lots of scenarios in his mind appeared. Blood, gun shots, and screams of pain. He wasn't scared for himself, but he's scared that his only light from his darkness would suffer because his light chose to lead his way.

Macey had sacrificed enough, and she's out of his business with the Black Coffins.

"Man, calm the fuck down." Bryson tapped his shoulder.

He breathes. His hands formed into a fist. "Have you called her friends?"

Bryson shook her head. "Kayong dalawa lang ang nandon sa parking lot kagabi, walang nakakita."