[34] Thirty Fourth Scalpel

JAXON 34

BRYSON'S STORY IS NOW POSTED. 

Title lang mga kumare

Anyway, this chapter is just chill, and as I said in my foreword, don't expect too much in this story, and one of my AN's says that this is just a lame story so

Anyway, this chapter is just chill, and as I said in my foreword, don't expect too much in this story, and one of my AN's says that this is just a lame story so...please don't expect. 

Pero...hinahanda ko ang aking self para sa mga next chapters. Until ENDING! 

Ready niyo rin self niyo. Precautionary lang. Jk! 

ENJOY READING!

"Eh bakit hindi ka sumipot sa date natin kahapon?" That's her answer hearing that Jaxon chose her. Macey tugged the comforter up to her neck. They're still naked under the sheets, and the stars are above them in the middle of the night. She feels cold, but she can feel Jaxon's heat against her while she's making his chest as her pillow. She feels at ease.

Ang tagal niyang hinintay ang pagkakataon na ito. She waited for years just to be with Jaxon alone. Hindi naman niya hinihiling na palitan niya si Maxine sa puso nito. It was just her empty phrases, but she knows she can't do that no matter how much she tried. Nandon na si Maxine bago niya pa makilala si Jaxon, pero nag tanging hiling niya lang ay ang piliin siya ni Jaxon ng buong-buo.

Jaxon will be hers all alone.

And now it's here.

She's happy now, but she knows to herself that she's still not coming clean to Jaxon completely. She still has doubts. She knows that the skeletons in her closet isn't yet seen and revealed. She can't fully be happy knowing that she's hiding her true self to Jaxon.

Will Jaxon accept me?

Maiintindihan niya kaya?

Makikinig kaya siya?

"Hmmm." Jaxon kissed the top of her head. Tiningala niya ang binata pero nakatingin lang ito sa mga butuin.

"Jax." She called. Sumiksik siya lalo sa binata nang humangin sa paligid. She closed her eyes. She's sleepy but when she heard Jaxon said he's choosing her, nawala ang antok niya.

"I'll tell you soon." He sighed.

"But I want it now..." Bumaba ang tingin nito sa kaniya, and because her arms were outside the blanket, napadako ang tingin nito sa braso niya kapagkuwan au kumunot ang noo nito.

"What happened to this?" His hand reached for her arms.

"Sa'n?" Napatingin din tuloy siya. "Hala, ba't ang pula niyan?" She asked herself and Jaxon when she saw the red marks on her skin. Kitang kita iyon dahil sa kaputian niya.