I knew deep within that he wasn't the kind of person to say words like those when he was the one who made my shy self open up to him.
In fact, I knew why he was being that way. Way before, the other boys had told me about it. He had lost hope in life and he pushed me away so I could have better life. Typical drama clichè. Right?

I had that as a doubt but when the boys confirmed that, it was indeed the real reason. All I wanted to do was drive to his house and smack him in the face, kick him where the sun doesn't shine and drive some sense into him. Why were boys so stupid?

"Saura?" I looked up to see Yoongi sitting in front of me. Oh, I had forgotten about him.

"Before you say anything.." I got cut short by him.

"Let me speak. It was a hassle already to get past your roommate to talk to you. She almost killed me." He smiled shyly, scratching the back of his ear.

I gave a sarcastic laugh. "At least she stayed loyal to me all these years. Four years and she has been a savior in my life. I owe her a lot."

He nodded his head, pursing his lips. "Don't hate us. We know that he was being an arse. He still is. We tried to get him to change his mind but he is hell bent to let you go." I looked away, grinning sardonically. Yoongi sighed again.
"God I hate him so much right now. I can't even look you in the face. I'm sorry." He hung his head, making me feel bad for him.

"Don't be. You are not responsible for his actions. None of you are. I don't blame any of you. Truth be said, you all have provided me with a family ever since last year.. I enjoyed every second I spent with you all. I found a family in a foreign place. Thank you."

"That is exactly what I wanted to tell you." He placed his hand on my head, patting it. "I hope you remember that we are all on your side and not his in this one. We are all rooting for you but getting back together is between you two. It's your choice to be honest. I doubt if that freaking idiot has any say in it." He chuckled as a tear rolled down my cheek. He swept it away with his thumb. "Whether you get back or not, we will always remain friends. Please keep in touch. Ask us for help if you ever need it. Don't ever hesitate to give us a call, if you ever need someone to spill your thoughts to."

At this point, tears kept flowing down endlessly. I cried silently. My body had lost all it's strength and I was weak both physically and mentally. It had been ages since someone had said such endearing words to me.

"Don't cry." He said comically. I couldn't even smile. Sadness had taken me over completely, making me feel bad for myself . Why did I have such a sad life?

"Here." Yoongi placed a card on the table in front of us. His vising card?

I looked at him questioningly.

"I know you blocked all our numbers. Keep this with you. Call me if you ever change your mind." I smiled, finding the whole situation funny. It felt like he was asking me to leave my job and join his company.

"Promise to stay safe." He smiled. I nodded in reply. He placed a bag on the table. It was a bag of health drinks and vitamins. What was up with all these things?

"You don't look good. I heard you were having your exams. So I just picked some healthy stuff up." He said, shyly. Oh God, why were they such good people?

"I am fine. Thank you though." I smiled, looking at the bag.

"You don't look fine though. Are you okay? Physically? No issues right?" He looked at me intently.

"I am fine Yoongi." I nodded.

"Look at yourself. You look like you've been washed in a washing machine. Stay healthy. I'll take my leave then." He stood up and I imitated his motions only to fall back on the sofa again. My head felt really dizzy.