"O-oh, I don't-" I paused as Joowon took the shot "drink..."

"Here's the meat!" The waiter said before she placed lots of plates on our table.

"Woah, so many. Who's paying for this?" I said as I looked at the plates in awe.

"You see that dude beside Chuanli? He's fucking rich and always does this stuff every time. We're childhood friends" She said "oh right, by the way I'm Jade" 

"Anyways, here. Grill some of the meat. I gotta go to the restroom for a bit" she said before she stood up.

I nodded as I looked at Taehyung who was grilling the meat. He's looking at it like it's the love of his life. Amy and Joowon were laughing while they drank shots and eating some of the cooked meat.

Our table is a long one with long seats so it can accompany 15 people and I'm beside someone I don't know. I looked around and my eyes somehow landed on the rich guy Jade mentioned earlier.

He seems pretty popular and has the looks, no wonder why a lot of people like him, he looks so approachable and social. As I began to look away, I caught a glimpse of him turning to look at my direction but I didn't really mind.

"He's part of the student council" I jumped as Chuanli spoke.

"god, how long were you there?" I chuckled

"A few minutes ago" He laughed as he nudged Taehyung "how about her? She's been looking at you for the past I don't know how long minutes" he said as he placed his arm around Taehyung's shoulder and looked over to the opposite table.

"Ooooooooh" Amy smiled "I think she likes you" We all laughed and cheered at Taehyung who was now blushing, clearly embarrassed.

"Shut up Chuanli, you're drunk. You reek of alcohol now" Taehyung laughed and tried to shake Chuanli off his shoulders.

"What's happening?? Why are you guys cheering?" Jade appeared and sat beside Chuanli "aren't you with Jiwon earlier? Go back there. You're gonna steal our meat"

Oh, so he's Jiwon.

I think everyone's getting together well. Some new faces went to our side of the table to talk more and have fun. I took two shots as well and will never do it again. My alcohol tolerance is low so I won't make the same mistake I did last time. Getting a cold sucks butt.

As I was eating my meat, someone passed me a shot glass. I looked at the direction of where it came from and saw Jiwon infront of me.

"JungHee? Right?" he smiled "Jiwon. let me pour you a shot"

"Ah, no" I said as I shook my head "I can't drink too much"

"But you drank what the others gave you. That's unfair" he pouted "c'mon, one last shot"

I sighed and nodded. His face beamed as he poured a shot for me. "That's the last of it"

I exhaled and drank the shot in one go.

"Your face is so red now" Jade chuckled "you must really have a low alcohol tolerance"

"Yeah, it's cute" Jiwon said as he ate a piece of meat. "Have you thought about joining the student council? You have a lot of appeal and I'm sure students would like you"

"No I haven't thought of it" I chuckled "and I don't have experiences on leading. I don't think that's the job for me"

Ah shit, my head's getting heavier. I better call Jin.

"Excuse me" I said as I stood up and went to the restroom to make a call.

"Jin?"

'Hi Junghee.Have you eaten?'

"Yeah, can you fetch me? I had like three shots and I'm already feeling it. I'm in the restroom right now. Can you come quick?"

'You drank outside?! Damnit Junghee. Alright I'm coming. Don't do anything stupid'

The call ended and I sighed. I placed my phone back in my pockets and washed my face. I got my handkerchief and dried my face before I went out.

"Oh I'm sorry" I said as I bumped into someone.

"Yah, you good Junghee? You seem really drunk" I looked up and saw Jiwon.

"Yeah, I'm good don't mind me" I said as I snapped back to reality and noticed his hands were on my hips"can you get your hands off of me now?"

"Junghee" I looked behind him and saw Amy. She walked towards me and glared at Jiwon "I'll take it from here. C'mon Junghee, have you called Jin to fetch you?" She asked as we walked away from Jiwon.

"Yeah I did, he's coming any minute now" I sighed "are you guys alright? Should I give you guys a ride too?"

"No need Junghee, we're all fine and Namjoon's gonna pick us up too. So don't worry, you should go ahead" Amy said "can you walk?"

"Yeah, I can walk. But just a little bit tipsy" I replied "sorry for this"

"Nah, it's totally fine. Stop saying sorry, we're bestfriends" we laughed as she made me sit beside her.

Soon after, I got a text from Jin saying he's outside now. So I bid farewell to everyone and went out.

As I saw him, I went up to him and smiled. He looked down at me as he guided me towards the car. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm good. Just a little...tipsy" I yawned as I sat inside the car.

He sighed as he went in the driver seat and looked at me.

"Yeah they told me already, even Jiwon the student council guy, he said I'm cute" I chuckled

"I met lots of people today Jinnie but I already forgot their names anywaayyy I had fuuuuun~!"

"You sound drunk. Let's get you home"