' He looks 10... No, wait maybe 11 or something... The hell?! '

' So he IS strong huh? He got this license at such a young age... It's unbelievable!'

'No... Maybe he got it when he was older but didn't have any good picture other than this one... No that's not-'

' Killua Zoldyck huh?, there's not much info other than a star ranking over here...'

'Meh... Guess I'll just ask the man himself.'

You screenshot the page before taking your final sip and setting the mug down on the table, deciding to get changed.

There was absolutely no need for you to dig through your cupboard because of course, all your dark hoodies and jeans were right in front of you. Thus, you again end up in your dark attire with the hood on your head.

'Why do I always wear this these days?' The question crosses your mind.

'At least people don't bother noticing me much when I wear this...'

'Other than that white-haired fella.'

You grab your phone and make sure to close the door on your way out to the park.

The park was a bit far away from your place. But again, you loved walking these days.

No better way to let your thoughts swallow your entire being...

As soon as you step out, a cold wind blows along your hood, causing it to fall off but you quickly pull it back up. Not wanting your hair to go wild as you hadn't tied it.

The ground was covered in melting snow, causing your steps to feel a bit slippery but you ignore it, continuing your normal pace.

Cold winds whistle as they fly past your ears, stifling the chirping of the birds delighted by the morning sun's rays.

The walk was starting to trigger your mind, memories flash through your head and you smile at them. Those days when you felt joy radiating from your little sunshine would never vanish from your heart.

It was a beautiful day to go to the park, and before you realize, you were standing before it's front gate, you feel even more relieved as only a couple of people were present there.

You take a seat on a bench next to a dried tree, devoid of any leaves from the cold weather. You shuffle around and look at it, finding it somehow relating to yourself.

' If leaves on that tree resemble someone close to me, and if this winter resembles a hard time, I think we can relate a lot...' You smile faintly at the leafless tree and all of a sudden, you notice a tiny leaf clinging onto one of the dry branches.

It seemed fresh and new and this confused you to no end. It is the middle of winter, new leaves aren't supposed to grow until the end of it.

' Then who does that resemble?...'

The question lingers in your head until the sound of your ringtone reaches your ears, interrupting all thoughts.