Beautiful Humans

Your vibrant red hair is glowing in the harsh disco spotlights and while the music pumps through your veins, a giant grin is on your joyful face. As I watch you jive your way through the crowd, your wheelchair glows and sparkles, just like your amazing eyes, which seem to shine even brighter as you move more quickly round and round to the strong beat of the music.

Your smile is the brightest in this busy street, and as you toss your messy brown hair out of your eyes, you talk passionately about your art. The sun shines so brightly on your tanned skin that you seem to radiate, almost like an ethereal angel. Loud music echoes through the houses, but you take it in your stride as you bounce your leg while lightly sketching.

Your speech speeds up when you excitedly share as much information as you can about science and space. Even in a classroom your smile is so bright, and you always know how to reply to anything. Whenever I'm near you I feel happier than I ever have, and that feeling stays with me the rest of the day.

Your eyes grow wide as you make eye contact with your older sister who sits across from you while your small fist clenches around her fingers. Without either of you having to make a sound you can both feel the love that radiates from such a small action. You make bonds that will last forever and you never even have to speak.

Your smooth long-fingered hands curl around the soft fur of the cat which you can feel is purring by the vibrating weight on your lap. The cool evening breeze flutters against your face and the dry grass feels harsh under your dainty feet. Gentle music flows around the garden while you finally relax.