Chapter 21

Smut

It was a week after George had texted his manager who relayed the news of him and Clay's relationship to the President and the film teams. After several meetings, they had worked out what they could do.

Management had allowed for George to film with only Clay or film solo. However, Clay being a senior in the industry and number one in the company, will have to continue his job like normal.

Although George wished that Clay had the same terms and conditions as him, as he doesn't necessarily like sharing, he knows that he should be grateful that the company is allowing them to stay in a relationship and still have them both keep their jobs. Though he knows that they both got some leeway because Clay was their top actor and George was one of their rising ones.

Today they were scheduled to film together, the theme being "riding", in which George would ride Dream. They both sat on the edge of the bed as they waited for the crew to finish setting up and prepare.

"You gonna ride facing me or reverse?" Smirks Dream.

George blushes. "I don't know, what does the director want?"

"She said it's up to us," Clay leans closer to him. He feels his breath close to his ear. "I'd say you ride facing me... that way I can see your pretty fucked out expressions."

He bit his lips to stop the whine he had almost let out. He felt himself growing hard. They haven't done anything for a while. They had just been chilling at the house, watching movies or playing games. He kind of misses being intimate with Clay.

"Actors," the female director called. "Ready when you are."

The two actors took their positions on the bed, both naked. George had stretched himself in the bathroom prior to filming. Hopefully it was enough, but he doesn't mind a little bit of pain... he would say he enjoys a little bit of pain.

"And action!"

George straddled Dream. He could feel his lubed up dick pressing against the curve of his back, hot and angry.

"Ride me, George," Dream says huskily.

George lifts himself up onto his knees, a hand reaching back to position Dream's cock against his entrance. He feels the tip pressing against him but not enough to enter. His thighs shaking slightly from the strain of keeping up his weight in the position he was in.

Dream's hands were on his hips and he pushed George down against his dick. George gasps, tears pricking at his eyes, as he was impaled by the thick length. He sits there, head dropped for a while, trying to get used to Dream's size.

"You okay, baby?" Dream whispers as George's hands squeezes where he had placed them- on his shoulders.

He could only nod. The new angle hit him deeper and he felt his dick twitch at the constant pressure against his prostate. It felt so good, too good.

"George, move."

George obeyed. He lifted his hips up before sitting down again in a steady rhythm. George throws his head back, eyes closed in the pleasure he was feeling. Not long after, Dream begins to thrust shallowly into him. As he went down, Dream thrusted up, hitting deeper than ever.

"Ah! Dream!" George moans, high pitched.

Then Dream begins to thrust faster. George's grip on his shoulders tighten from the intensity of each thrust. George was barely moving now, letting Dream control the speed.

"Ahahh~ Ngh- Dr-Dream!" George moans, mouth slightly opened, drooling slightly.

One of George's hands let of its grip on Dream's shoulder and he begins to touch himself. Stroking fast and gripping hard against his cock that was dripping with precum. At a particularly rough thrust, George cries out sluttishly as he cums into his hands. Not long after, Dream pushes George down completely before cumming into him. George felt fuller than ever.

He lays his forehead against Dream's shoulder, exhausted.

"And cut!" The director shouts. The crew took this as their cue to wrap up and clean up.

Dream helps him off his softening dick, lifting him up and placing him back onto the bed, laying down exhausted. Dream kisses him softly on the forehead, pulling him to a light hug.

"We need to do that at home some time," Dream murmured, loud enough for George to hear but soft enough for everyone else not to.

George pushes him lightly. "You're such fucking pervert."

But he supposed that he wasn't super opposed to the idea.