Chapter 5

George pants with half lidded eyes. He'd kind of forgot that they were being filmed.

Dream sits up and moves to the left of George, dick still hard from filming.

"Well done," the President says as the crew begins to dismantle the cameras. "You did better than I expected, George. For an amateur, that was pretty good."

George sits up weakly, embarrassed that he had come in his own pants. He grabs a pillow and places it between his legs, blushing.

"You have a good voice, and you can make some nice expressions. Of course it'll need a bit more practice but you're in a good start." The president nods approvingly at him. He looks at Dream. "I'll leave him to you then."

The president leaves along with the rest of the crew.

Dream turns his head towards George only to be met with a hard slap.

"Ow!" The actor scowls at George. "What the fuck was that for?"

George huffed, cheeks flushed. "I thought we were just going to kiss!" He looks away embarrassingly. "I didn't know you were going to touch me."

Dream rolled his eyes, a hand rubbing sourly at his cheek. "It's only a hand job, have you never gotten a hand job before?"

No. "O-of course I had!" George retorts. "But I'm not gay."

George sees a bit of hurt flash in Dream's eyes but he was too angry and annoyed to care.

"Yeah but you seemed like you enjoyed it a lot," the actor says matter of factly.

"Shut up," George grits, cheeks flushing a deeper red at being reminded of what had just happened. He had to admit, he felt very nice. He didn't know that being with men was this exciting.

They sat in silence for a few silence before George sighs.

"I'm sorry for slapping you," he mumbles.

Dream gives him a soft smile. "It's okay." He pushes himself off the bed and walks towards a small dresser at the corner of the room. That's when George noticed a bulge in the front of Dream's pants.

"Uhm," he started, but stopped.

"What?" Dream says as he takes out some clothes from the dresser.

"N-nothing," George blushes and averts his eyes.

"You can tell me," Dream prompted as he walked back towards the bed.

George hesitates but says it anyway. "You're hard?"

Dream blinks before chuckling. "Of course. How can I not with those noises you were making." Dream tosses him some standard underwear, joggers, and a tee shirt. "Here you can change if you want."

He accepts the clothes with a thanks. Was he supposed to change right here?

Dream, who was in the middle of removing his shirt, noticed George sitting and staring at him with his eyes widened.

"There's a bathroom over there," he gestures with a nod of his head.

"T-thanks," George hurries over to the bathroom and slams the door shut.

He slides down to the floor.

Dream was sexy.

Was that gay of him to think that? No, it's just a fact. But those hard abs and his defined v-line...

What the fuck? George shakes his head. He was definitely not fantasizing about Dream's body.

Quickly, he strips and changes, feeling much more comfortable in the new clothes. George folded his clothes neatly before leaving the bathroom, clothes clutched against his stomach.