Chapter 20

Christina fastened the back of her bra, as she heard the shower in the bathroom turn on. She was finally going to see her friend Teisha, and she has been praying so hard for her to be alright.

With a grin on her face thinking of Adrian's idea of a distraction, she walked over to the huge music stereo he had outlining the other side of his room and pressed play. What was he listening to right now? As the music blasted through the surround sound stereos, she recognized the song immediately. In fact it was her ring tone. Wow he likes R&B also. Gosh she's in love.

"Lay your head, on my pillow

Lay your head, on my pillow

Lay it down. Lay it down

Lay it down. Oh lay it down."

            She began to sway her hips to Lloyd's song Lay It Down, as she felt large warm hands on her hips leading the movements of her body from left to right. Christy smiled, feeling Adrian's wet chest against her back and the towel wrapped around his hips touching her lower portion.

Pulling her even closer, she giggled as his warm breath tickled her neck, and his bass voice started to sing along with Lloyd's tenor.

"I ain't Casanova me and Romeo ain't ever been friends.

But tonight girl ima show you how much I love you

Let the party begin."

Adrian ran his hands down her hips to her thighs, pulling her even closer to his body allowing her to feel the erection that was underneath that towel he was wearing. Grinding her hips against his she heard him suck in his breath.

"Ima do something I never did to you girl.

Ima turn you out, I'll show you. I know you girl."

Flipping her around in one motion, he wrapped her legs around his waist and laid her down at the end of the bed, his body going in between her thighs. She blushed as she saw Adrian's fangs grow. Dropping his towel he sung softly, goose bumps appearing all over her,

"Tell your friends you ain't comin out tonight.

Wrap your head girl, tie it up tonight."

As the chorus continued to go on, Adrian claimed her lips with ardent fervor. His hands seemed like they were everywhere on her body at once and she moaned loudly as he left her lips and began to nuzzle her neck.  His fangs grazed the pulse and she felt like she would explode any minute. Wrapping her legs around his waist she flipped him over sitting on top of his hips.

"I didn't take you as a Lloyd type of guy." she said eyeing his gorgeous 12-pack licking her lips.

Sitting up and smirking wickedly, "I told you before babe. I'm full of surprises."

She smiled kissing him quickly. "Yeah well, before I totally forget the reason I was getting dressed in the first place. I need to get up."

Watching Adrian get up from the bed bending down to get his towel that he dropped, she thought about how this man had the finest naked ass she has ever seen. Somebody call the police because she knows the way she was eyeing him was illegal.

"You keep staring at me like that I'm going to blush." Adrian said looking at her biting her lip.

Her face turned a million shades of red and she covered her face to hide it from him. He just laughed at her grabbing the leather pants he was going to put on.

Peeking through her fingers, "Don't worry baby I'm not shy. Look all you want." She didn't have to look at his face to tell he was winking at her.