coincidence pt. 1

the same day...

<chuu>

after dismissal, i went to the library.

here i was, scanning through the books section by section. not that i was looking for a specific book. to be frank, i don't really consider myself as a reader; knowing that i would doze off right away after a word.

so why was i in the library again?

let's rewind a bit, shall we?

~

last period and i was finally having a good nap...

until lia suddenly slammed her hand on my back. if it had made a sound, that would have been embarrassing for the both of us.

"jiwoo-ya!" she whispered-yell. "meet me in the library after class!"

she woke me up just for that? i gotta say though, that got me curious. i never really did anything with lia apart from conversing with her during class time.

i just nodded in agreement.

~

lia went to the comfort room for a moment. so, i was left here.

might as well borrow a book to gain a new hobby. i chuckled, as if.

i was then attracted to the romance novels section. not really a surprise since i am that hopeless romantic. again, not being a book expert made me look at the titles and i would only pick up a book when i find the an intriguing one.

i know, i know. don't judge a book by its cover. but i'll do what i want! 

then i remembered sooyoung recommending me a book.

"aphrodite means death"

good thing there was a girl arranging the bookshelves. she looked like a student... is she a volunteer?

i gathered my courage to approach her. if she's not a volunteer, then whatever.

i let out a cough making her turn to me. i suddenly got taken aback by this girl's visuals.

"excuse me, um, do you know where 'aphrodite means death' is located at?"

the pretty girl nodded lightly and beckoned me to follow her.

after arriving at the correct lane, this girl, who i still don't know the name of, reached for the book and handed it to me. as soon as i took the book, lia finally showed up.

"oh! i see you finally met her," lia initiated.

was she talking to me or the girl?

lia smiled, "allow me to make things clear. jiwoo, this is heejin."

heejin bowed to me as i did as well. after that, lia didn't introduce me back.

instead, she just continued to speak, "i wanna hang out with you guys today. let's go to the cafe where my girlfriend works at, yes?"

i mean, what choice do we have, right?

"oh, but i have to check this book out first--"

"it's okay, i'll do it. i'll just be quick. my shift's over, anyway," heejin smiled and grabbed my book to hurry to the librarian.

lia and i just went to her direction as well.

"now you go enjoy your day with your friends," the youthful-looking librarian told heejin after stamping the book i'm borrowing.

"i will," heejin responded with her deep voice. "thanks, miss vivi!"

the three of us were heading out. hyejoo, yerim, and chaewon then showed up.

"let's go?" lia smiled at my friends.

i widened my eyes, "i didn't know you invited them!"

"seems like you don't want to hang out with us," hyejoo teased and powerfully placed her arm around me, i almost lost balance.

"anyway, let's go!" chaewon cheered and yerim excitingly clapped.

i'm kinda glad they're not all that awkward with each other.

we exited the building when lia suddenly whispered to my ear.

"heejin was that friend of a friend who once liked you."

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

[A/N:]

this chapter and the next one would be just filler chapters.

just giving chuu a nice day with friends so that she won't feel too lonely missing yves. :)

i apologize if it's getting boring a bit. i still don't know how this story may go. i don't plan a lot when it comes to writing so again, i'm sorry for being impulsive. haha but i'll make sure to finish this fic anyway!

stay happy! x