train of thought

<chuu>

before i even knew it, it just became a routine.

sooyoung and i would overstay in school every day except on weekends, of course. then she would always bring me home after.

we would talk about a lot of things:

|| that she wanted to join dancing clubs when she was in middle school, but never got passed. jeez, who would ever reject a talented person like ha sooyoung? talk about rude. 

|| that i wanted to perform on a talent show before this school year ends. i would do singing. and i hoped that orbit high should hold an event like that because i would wanna see sooyoung dance. haha! i saw her blushed the time i said that.

|| that she really really loves apples, while mine's strawberries. she would buy me those strawberry yogurt milk and i would pick apples from our tree for her.

|| that i've been friends with chaewon as my classmate in freshmen year and then hyejoo and yerim on our eighth grade year. i was then classmates with chaewon and hyejoo last school year. as for sooyoung, she became friends with both hyunjin and jungeun as her classmates consistently for three years; and that this was the year that the three of them went separate classes.

|| that she said she wasn't really as bright as everyone thought she was. i kept reassuring her that time that it wouldn't really matter what people think... aaand i also kinda slipped that i would still like her even if she was any different. i didn't even bother to look at her reaction.

|| that i said i never really felt too bad about being 'bullied' for being the class' sleepyhead. she actually was amazed that i could still keep up with my grades no matter how many times i dozed off in class. meanwhile, i was amazed that she even knew i slept a lot in class. that means, she noticed me, right?

|| that i asked why she have always worn her long-sleeves even though winter hasn't struck yet. she never really gave me the explanation; just said that she just likes her long-sleeved coat.

|| that she asked why i never talked to her again after the encounter four years ago. i just told her that we wouldn't really click as friends that time since both her and i were still trying to adapt as freshmen. and she happily responded, "and look where we are now." so... we're friends now, i guess.

|| that she's really close to her family despite being an only child. she said that their family moved from busan to here just so sooyoung could study in this good school. as for me, my parents and my little brother were staying in our province as i was left here with my own house (in which its mortgage has already been covered by them) to finish my education here.

|| that she mentioned that she didn't like where she's seated at in the classroom. i asked for the reason, but she never really gave it to me. that left me wondering for a few days, but i suddenly got over it. it's probably just the sun that keeps hitting her face.

"chuu!"

welp, i guess that's my cue. sooyoung's waiting for me outside my house.

oh right, did i mention she also walks with me to school now every morning?

anyway, just so you know, i've been really doing great in prioritizing my friendship with sooyoung these couple of weeks. it's been a lot of fun so far. i got to learn more about her and she got to learn more about me. my feelings were currently on hold at the moment, so i would just wait for the right moment.

i gotta go, orbit! wish me luck today!

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

[A/N:]

yes, this is some "breaking the 4th wall" type of chapter. i wrote this to make some things clear if ever things aren't yet so far. a bit of shared memories, and also a bit of foreshadowing. :') hehe~

!!!!!expect short chapters from here on out!!!!!

sorry i haven't been updating as early as before! everything became hectic here in my country, so i hope you understand.

thank you, orbits/multis!

keep smiling x x + + #