Twenty two

~Nini Salazar-Roberts~

"Wait, why?" Kourtney exclaimed. "Well our Gabriella and Troy can't stop arguing and you can tell how easily they get irritated at each other, they shall do the rest of the dance for Were All In This Together to distract themselves because once there focused on each other, you feel all the tension and it gets awkward." 

"See, look what you did Ricky!" Nini scoffed. "At least I'm not being a hypocrite and forgiving Gina!" "How do you- you were eavesdropping!" He frowned. "I wasn't, Red was!" "Don't involve me." Big red spoke. "Now we can't do the kiss because your still mad at me for no reason!"

"Are they really arguing about not being allowed to kiss?" Seb said. "Shut up, it's cute." Carlos clapped.

"Do we need to take a breather?" Miss Jenn asked. But what scared the group of teens was the bright smile on her face, meaning she had an idea. 

⚡️

"Why are we on the football field?" Ej asked. "Because, we will be doing a group activity to help with the tension between everyone, so everyone grab one water balloon then when I point to you say whatever is stressing you out and smash the water balloon onto the grass!"

Each person grabbed a water balloon and Miss Jenn pointed at Ej. "Oh uh, I've tried to tell the truth more and it's not going so well?" He smashed the water balloon onto the ground and sighed. "That felt nice." 

Miss Jenn pointed towards Seb. "One of my best friends died, she's a cow and it's been hard on me." He tossed the balloon down gently and jumped back when it popped. She pointed at Kourtney, "There's a certain brat who didn't like my style ideas but then I literally see her wearing an outfit similar to it." Kourtney tossed the balloon down.

Ricky sighed when Miss Jenn pointed at him. "My parents are getting a divorce." He threw the balloon down. She pointed to Gina, "My mom might get transferred again." Miss Jenn pointed to Nini. 

"Somebody close to me was being a jerk." Ricky rolled his eyes and jumped back when some water hit him. "Her aim is bad to..." "I meant to do that." She faked a smile.

Ricky grabbed one and threw it at her but she quickly moved and it hit Carlos. 

Carlos eyes widen in shock and grabbed two, one hitting Ricky, the other hitting Ej. "What did I do?" "Oh I don't know, try to change my choreography for the third time!" And what was once a peaceful stress reliever activity, turned into a water balloon fight. 

"You know what Carlos, I'm sick of you bossing around everyone!" Ashlyn said, throwing it at him. The only person who seemed to be enjoying the water balloon fight was Big red who was throwing it at everyone.

And then Gina hit Miss Jenn on accident and everyone froze. "That's it!" Miss Jenn shouted, "You all are suppose to be a team, a crew, a group, but your all just mad at each other! The musical is happening soon and I-I i'm just disappointed now." She walked off the field.

"What the?!" Nini said when Red hit her with a water balloon. Nini picked up the large bucket of now only water and poured it on Big red. 

K Speaks!

/how's quarantine, i've been playing sims 4 and gta and literally just watching wizards of waverly place.../