Nine

~Ricky Bowen~

~Ricky Bowen~

"But red, I can't just go up to her and tell her!" Ricky says to Red. They were on there way to practice and Red was trying to convince Ricky too tell Nini he loves her.

"And plus, Ej and Nini are just in an argument, next thing we know they'll be holding holds!" Red laughs, "Well, you never know, and by the way, why are your hands blue?" "Oh, there was a little incident in art class, can you tell Ms Jenn I'm washing my hands?" Red nods.

⚡️

Ricky entered the bathroom but was soon disappointed to see Ej. "Oh, it's you.." Ej said but Ricky just ignored him and walked over to wash his hands. "Do you feel accomplished, you got Nini to be mad at me!" "Whatever happened between you and Nini has nothing to do with me, okay and if your upset about seeing me and her on top of each other, let me tell you, she slipped and fell on me!" Ej just laughed.

"Listen, you know how us guys get when we see our girlfriends hanging out with their exes, we get jealous!" "I'm sorry but I can't really relate, did you know I was Nini's first boyfriend, I was the first boy to go on a date with her and the first boy to ever kiss her.."

Ej pushes Ricky against the wall, "Listen, you have to deal with it, I mean Nini was my first kiss and first girlfriend too, and you know what, I'm still in love with her and probably will be for the rest of my life!" 

"Nini's mine, you two may have had some history but you lost your chance!" "Well, I think Nini might still like me and plus all you treat her like is a toy that you try to play with, and Nini isn't like that, she's special so don't try to play with her feelings...if she even has any for you.."

⚡️

"Oh, there you are Troy and Chad!" Then gasps were heard through out the room when the Principal entered holding both of the boys shoulders. Ricky had a bruised lip and you could tell he just got punched while Ej had a black eye and a bruise on his arm. 

"Miss Jenn, may we have a talk?" Miss Jenn nodded and walked away with the principal who looked at the boys as in saying 'stay put'.

"Okay, so who started it?" Asked Gina, and Ricky noticed Nini was already annoyed by her. "None of your business Gina..." Gina just rolled her eyes and continued talking to Carlos. 

The two were both shocked when Nini walked up to them. "May I talk to you?" "Sur-" "Not you Ej, I'm talking to Ricky..." Ej glared at Ricky before walking away. Nini dragged Ricky out of the room and into the hallway so no one could hear or see them.  

"What happened?" "Nothin-" "No Ricky, it's not nothing, I suddenly see my ex boyfriend and boyfriend walk into the room with bruises and the principal!" Nini said. "We got into a little disagreement in the bathroom, it's fine Nini!, "Who started the fight, and please be honest..." "He did, but I kinda provoked him in a way..." Ricky said and Nini looked at him confused. 

"He mentioned you being his and how I'm kinda ruining it for you two, and so I mentioned how I was your first boyfriend and first kiss and how I'm in...uh never mind.." Nini just ignored his random pause. "Listen bubs, I can take care of Ej, and your not the one ruining everything thing, he is." Ricky smiled, confusing Nini. "What?" "You called me bubs, you haven't called me that in awhile.." Nini's eyes widen. "It doesn't matter, now I uh, got to go!" Nini ran back into the back room and left a smiling Ricky. 

⚡️

      Nini walked into the practice room and looked around for Ej, she was shocked to see him talking to Gina. Nini walked over to them and tapped on his shoulder. "May I talk to you?" Nini said to Ej, and then looked at Gina as in asking for her to leave. "Welp, see you later buddy!" Gina said while walking away.

"So why did you need to talk to Ricky, you know you could have talked to me." Ej said. "No, I wouldn't be able to talk to you, because for all I know, I can't trust you!" Ej looked at her confused. "He told you something didn't he, he probably tried to act all innocent in front of you." "Ricky did nothing wrong, would you have even told me about the fight if I wasn't here?" Nini said and hoped he would say the correct answer. "I'm pretty sure I would!" "That's not the answer i'm looking for, I wanted you to say yes, no hesitation." Ej sighs. 

"Your acting like Ricky is all you care about..." "No, that's all you care about, ever since you found out about Ricky being my ex you've been so paranoid, like he's gonna take me away or something!" Nini said, getting frustrated. "I've done so much for this relationship, I've tried to show you how much you mean to me, I made sure to remember everything you tell me!" Nini just laughs.

"When's my birthday?"  "What?" "What's my favorite color, where's one place I would love to go, What's my real name?" "Why are you asking me these questions?" "Why aren't you answering them?" At this point Nini was hurt. "You totally pay attention to everything I say!" "Nin-" "It's Nina, my real name is Nina, and only my friends can call me Nini..." "Well,  it's a good thing I'm your boyfriend!"

"Not anymore.."

K Speaks!

/KERMIT, HAND ME MY TEA CUP!/