Two

~Ricky Bowen~

~Ricky Bowen~

   Ricky sighs for the ninth time of the day, he just couldn't believe that she was dating Ej Caswell. Out of all the people, why him? In Ricky's opinion he thought that she downgraded, he also thought that Ej was gay but he soon realized that he was wrong about that.
      The bell rang and Ricky stood up quickly and ran out of the room not looking where he was going.
"Woah!"
  Ricky and the mystery figure both fell onto the ground. "I'm so sorry, I was in a rush to..well nowhere real-" Ricky then looked up to see a shocked Nini. "Oh..uh..h-hi Nini." Ricky mentally yelled at himself for stuttering.
   Without saying a word Nini rushed past Ricky, but Ricky yelled after Nini making her pause in her spot.
"Yes?" Nini said and walked towards Ricky. "How have you've been, we haven't really talked much sinc-"
  "Since what?" Ej popped up out of nowhere making Nini jump slightly. "Oh hey, Ricky right?" Ricky just nodded, now that Ej was here he wanted to just run away from the conversation.
"Ricky was just talking about how we haven't talked, you know because we're busy and stuff." That's when Ricky realized that Nini hasn't told Ej that him and Nini we're together once.
"Yeah, we haven't talked, you were probably super busy during summer." Ricky told Nini and gave her a look. "How do you guys know each other?" Ej asked, Nini was about to answer but Ricky cut her off. "Oh, we actually used to date awhile ago!" Ej then froze in his place and if looks could kill, Ricky would be dead on the floor. "Well, see you guys later." Ricky told both of them and walked away.

"I'll be right back" Nini said to Ej, who was just nodded.

~Nini Salazar-Roberts~

"Richard Bowen you had no right to do that!" Nini walks into the auditorium and walks onto the stage that Ricky was on. "Oh so we're back to Richard, Nina?" Ricky joked but Nini didn't laugh. "It's not my fault you didn't tell him!" "Do you just expect me to walk up to him and announce that Ricky Bowen is my ex boyfriend!" Ricky turned around to face Nini, "And do you expect me to act like we were never together once, that we never had feelings for each other?" Ricky shouted back at Nini, "We broke up Ricky, can't you just accept that?" Nini told him. "I'm sorry that I can't control my feelings!" Ricky continues "Isn't there still a part of you that has feelings for me?"
The auditorium was quiet, neither spoke a word. They were center stage just staring at each other. It was like they were having a staring contest waiting to see who would win. They both then jump apart when Nini's phone began to ring. "What's up kourt?" Nini answered the phone while walking away leaving Ricky alone. But he wasn't sad nor happy, he didn't know what too feel.
  "She didn't answer the question." Ricky had hope in his heart that Nini still might actually have feelings for him.

                             —K speaks!
/I finally posted the second chapter! By the way if you guys have any tips for me please comment them! I would love to hear them!/