Three

~Ricky Bowen~

~Ricky Bowen~

      Once again, Ricky was in auditorium. It was after school, so he was alone. He look around and see a piano, some props, but what catches his eye is the guitar. He quietly walks over to it and picks it up. He take a deep breath and start playing.

"So much has happened, think of what we've done, in the time that the earth has traveled round the sun. Winter, spring, summer, and were back to fall, we've been together hand and hand through it all. From the minute we kissed, and my heart skipped a beat. To the night that we danced, I was swept off my fe-"

"Wow, you have a nice voice." Ricky than jumps up, "Who's there?". "Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to scare you" He notices and figure walk onto the stage. "Wait, aren't you the new drama teacher?" Ricky questions as he puts the guitar down. "Yes, I'm miss Jenn, and Ricky I have an important question for you!" She speaks, looking at Ricky, then continuing.

"Would you like to join our musical?"

       ⚡️

"Are you sure I should do it, I mean I kinda hate musicals."

"If you do this, then Nini could see you as a whole new person, just imagine." "What happens if she gets Gabriella, wouldn't it be awkward?" Ricky tells Big red still questioning his decision to join the musical. "It's better than her being with Ej!" Red then continues "If you don't want to do the musical, then next time don't sing in front of a drama teacher.", "I didn't know she was there!" Ricky exclaims, leaving both Red and him frustrated.
         "Just think about....wait can you even act?" Big red asks and Ricky just shrugs. "You know what, I'm doing it." Ricky finally decides and hangs up the phone call.
"Hello, this is Ms Jenn speaking!" Ricky hears a voice from the phone, "Oh uh...hello Ms Jenn, it's Ricky, the boy who was singing and stuff." Ricky tells her. "Oh right, are you here to tell me that you'll be wanting to be in the musical!" Me Jenn says with hope. "Uh...yeah, I thought it through and decided I'll do it." "Perfect, we'll definitely need a voice like yours!". "Thanks, I guess, and uh what musical is it?" Ricky asks.
"High school musical!"

K speaks!
/So....finally posted lol. Kinda short chapter so I'm sorry about that/