One

~Ricky Bowen~

~Ricky Bowen~

"Ricky!"  "Stop covering your face." "I look bad right now." "Well I believe you look beautiful.", "Stop, i'm blushing." Nini laughs making Ricky's smile wider. "Sto-"

"Hey, Ricky you comi-" Ricky quickly shut his computer, making Big red stop mid-sentence. "uh..y-yeah i'm coming.", "Okay, but Ricky you should really try and get over her, this is just sad now." "You don't know what it feels like to be broken up with!" "Technically, you broke up with her first." "I said we should take a break, not break up." "Well you know, girls can get stuff mixed up, so the word 'break', meant your breaking up with her."
"If I knew that I would've thought of something else, I just pan-" "As much as I totally love your sappy drama, were gonna be late to school, so grab that skateboard and let's go!" Ricky just rolled his eyes and grabbed his backpack and skateboard, and left with Big red.

⚡️

"Ej Caswell, out of all people, why him!" Ricky exclaimed while watching his ex-girlfriend with her new boyfriend. "Yeah, you guys are so different, does this girl not have a type?" Big red told his best friend, "We're not that different..." Big red laughed loudly making some people in the cafeteria look at him. "He's a jock, senior, and every girl's dream." "Then what am I?" "Your Ricky, a skateboarder, guitarist, and a junior." "What does our grade level have to do with this?", "It doesn't I just need more reasons." Once hearing Ricky not respond he turned and saw that he was actually gone, Big red looked up and saw Ricky leave the cafeteria. That wasn't the only thing he noticed, in the corner of his eye, he saw Nini looking back towards where Ricky had just left.

⚡️

~Nini Salvar-roberts~

"Nini, stop it!" Kourtney told Nini with a stern look. "Stop what? I'm not looking at anyone.", "I didn't say you were looking at anyone." Nini then realized what she said and knew she got her self into the trap. "Stop looking at Ricky, you have Ej now, remember!" Kourtney exclaimed, Nini nodded, agreeing with her.

"Hey, what are you guys talking about?" Ej suddenly appears from behind the two making them slightly jump. "Oh nothing, just about our new culinary project..?" Nini's voice turned slightly British, making Kourtney quietly laugh. "You don't take culinary thought." Ej spoke confused. "Oh! Uh...well Kourtney is deciding whether she should join culinary or not...and she wants me to join culinary with her but we would have to do a project talking about the food groups and stuff." "Ok then?" Ej walks away still confused. "Smooth" "You try telling your boyfriend that you were just staring at your ex boyfriend!" "Breathe, girl, breathe!" "Ok, i'm fine." "Why are you freaking out though, it's not like you still have feelings for Ricky.", "Right..." Nini mumbled.

—K Speaks!
/Sorry that this chapter seemed kinda rushed, I just felt like I had to post and I've been busy but I'll make sure to make the next chapter better/longer./