Seventeen

~Nini Salazar-Roberts~

"Hey Nini, you wanna go get some lunch?" Kourtney asked, walking out the door with Nini. "Yeah- shoot I gotta go get my phone." Kourtney laughs. "I'll wait out here." Nini nods.

Nini runs back to the practice room and started searching for her phone. "I know ri- oh hey Nini?" Nini turns around and sees Gina. "Oh he-" She cut herself when she sees a smiley Ricky enter the room.

"Nini, what are you doing here?" He asked. "Just getting my phone." She lifted up her phone. "Well I gotta go." Gina said. "Oh actually, Kourtney and I are getting lunch, wanna come?" She asked. Gina shook her head, "Can't, My mom and I are gonna go shopping for awhile, she's been so busy with work and it's great we can finally have a girl's day." Nini smiled. 

"Well bye." She waved goodbye but what surprised Nini is right after she waved by to Nini, she kissed Ricky on the cheek. Nini's eyes widen in shock.

Gina left the room and Nini was about to but Ricky stopped her. "That was nothing-" "No, it's fine, are you guys a thing?" Ricky shook his head. "Does she like you?" He shrugged. 

"The kiss was just a friendly thing I guess, a kiss really doesn't mean anything-" He quickly stopped himself. "A kiss doesn't mean anything?" "I meant that kiss doesn't mean anything, ours does, of course it was mainly because of the heat of the moment-" "So you didn't even want to kiss me?"

Ricky's eyes widen. "No- not that, I did want to kiss you, I'm sorry can we start this conversation over?" Nini shook her head. "I gotta go, Kourtney's waiting for me..." "Angel, I swear I didn't mean any of that." She just nodded.

⚡️

Ricky lays down on the couch with his head in a pillow. "Richard?" Ricky's eyes widen at the voice. "Mom?" Ricky lifted his head up. "What, no hug?" She said. Ricky immediately jumped off and hugged her. 

"I-I can't believe your back, does dad know your here?" Lynne shook her head. "I came much earlier to see an empty house?" Ricky laughed.

"Oh right, I'm in a musical now." Lynne laughed. "How long have I been gone, your into musicals now?" "Well it was mainly to get back with Nini, but now I'm actually having fun besides Carlos being very bossy."

"Well I'm glad your doing more things other than skating." Ricky smiled. "How long are you staying?" Lynne frowned. "Actua-" "Lynne?"

It was Ricky's dad. "Dad, looks who back!" Ricky said. "Rick, me and your mom need to talk for a moment." Ricky gave him a confused look.

"Actually, Ricky it's better if your down here with us." Mike sighed, obliviously frustrated. Ricky's eyes widen when Lynne pulled out many papers. But what shocked Ricky was what it was about.

"Your getting a divorce?" Mike sighed. "Yes Rick, but let's talk-" "No, this whole time mom was gone, it was because your getting a divorce?" Ricky scoffed. 

He picked up his skateboard that was laying against the wall and left the house. He blocked out the sounds of his parents yelling his name and just skated off.

He had no idea where he was going, he was to busy thinking about what was going on. Of course he suspected it would happen soon but he didn't know why it had to be now.

He knocked on the door and it took a moment for the door to open. "Ricky?"

"Hey, Gina..."

K Speaks!

/Riverdale season 4 is very chaotic and i just don't even know at this point/