Nineteen

~Nini Salazar-Roberts~

Nini was beyond confused. Ricky just went off on her for no reason, claiming he was going through a hard time with his parents and he comes to school the next day looking fine and healthy.

Gina noticed her and gave her a wave. Nini just smiled, "Can we trust her?" Kourtney aksed.

"Ricky apparently can..."

Nini knew Gina did nothing wrong but it still hurt knowing Ricky trusted her more. Gina was about to walk over to them but the bell rang. She sighed, it was the class she had with Carlos and Ricky.

She waved goodbye to Kourtney and made her way to the class. When she entered many students were already there including Carlos. "Hey Nini." Carlos said. "Hey, I was actually wondering if we could switch seats today?" Nini asked.

"Why?" "So I could see the board better....?" She sounded unsure. "But I want Rini drama..." Nini glared at Carlos and he got slightly scared and move to the next seat. Nini smiled and sat down. Ricky walked into the room and was immediately confused.

"What's going on?" Nini rolled her eyes at the oblivious boy. "Nini here has terrible eyes sight, so we swapped seats." Carlos smiled.

"Hey Nini...Can we talk?" He asked. "The lesson is about to start so I suggest you sit down." Nini glared. Ricky shivered in slight fear. He sat down next to Carlos, who was confused.

"What did you do this time?" He whisper to him. "Nothing..." Carlos laughed, knowing it was a lie. "How do you get a girl to talk to you when she's mad?" Carlos thought for a moment. "Well for Nini, do literally anything I mean she forgave Ej-"

"I can hear you both so how about you two shut up?" Nini sassed

They both shiver under the dark glare of Nini. "Whatever you did, fix it." Carlos told him.

⚡️

"Nini, wait!" Ricky shouted, and pulled Nini towards the lockers. "What Ricky?" "Can we talk about last night?" Nini scoffed.

"Well when I asked you seemed to not wanna talk, you said- and I quote, 'your gonna try and fix the problem and I'm not really in the mood for your nosy side of your personality'."

"Nini I'm going through a lot, don't make it a big deal-" "But it is Ricky, you called me nosy and stubborn and said you couldn't trust me, that kinda hurts..." Ricky sighed.

"And how could you trust Gina more than me, you just became friends with her!" It was like Gina heard her name because she popped up out of nowhere next to Nini.

"Hey are you guys okay?" She asked. "Were fine." Gina backs off at the sound of Nini's voice.

"You know what Ricky, I'm sorry but I thought we had a chance of getting back together but I guess not..." Nini walks away.

K speaks!

/I know it's a short chapter but I was kinda distracted by something else in progress....A NEW STORY but I don't know if I should post it once this one is done or just do both? Of course along with my one-shot rini book lol WHAT DO I DO??/